Hearts v Rangers tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m normally one for keeping my powder dry and my expectations in check, but if we win tomorrow I think we might just go on and win this league.

It’s an absolutely massive game.

Just fûcking do it Rangers!

The most important game of the year so far .
Without Alfie, Tav and I've just heard Stewart also ...
Just dig deep and do it

I’m normally one for keeping my powder dry and my expectations in check, but if we win tomorrow I think we might just go on and win this league.

Easy tiger! Long way to go yet.

Little bit wary about this game tomorrow. The absence of Tav and particularly Morelos is massive.

I’m just hoping that Hearts come out to have more of a go than St Mirren, Stranraer or Killie did in recent matches.

Tomorrow is huge, anything other than a win and the old doubts about our bottle will return.
But win and we will have any remaining doubters starting to believe.

Would take a scrappy 1-0 win right now, but we need to get back to our pre split form and hammer these cnuts

take nothing for granted - Hearts have already shown this season that they will play out of their skins when their playing us. Any result tomorrow, even another 1-0 is a big one

By beating a shite Hearts? Long, long way to go yet.

Hoping Hearts will be trying out their new attacking style from the back and making some blunders along the way

Confident but not complacent.

We need to improve from our last 2 outings but if Hearts actually try to play football we will pump them.

Whatever it takes.

Every player must give 100%. No hiding place for anyone.

If any player doesnt want to battle then they should lose their place. Tomorrow will be a battle.

One things for sure our support will be right up for it as ever. The only constant over the years.

WATP.

Easy tiger! Long way to go yet.

I didn’t say we will definitely win it mate.

But looking at the run of fixtures we have after this weekend, a win tomorrow is when I personally will begin to believe we have what it takes to win the league.

If Hearts actually have a go then I think we will win easily. But if they sit in and hit us on the break with Naismith and Boyce then it will be far trickier. Our attacking players need to help Defoe our, either with good assists to him or scoring themselves.

A win would be a big marker. Get Tav and Alfredo back as well as a few home games coming up and we’ll be in a good place.

Just 3 points tomorrow any way possible. Got 3 home league games after to add in good performances and goals

Another flat performance and we will drop points tomorrow.They are in the shit big time and looking for any kind of boost.They will play this like a cup final and the way their manager sets up we are going to be pressed all over the pitch.Everyone new we would miss Morelos and Tav ,but it's looking like their absence is having even more effect than we thought.Have an awful feeling we are heading for a 0-0 in this one

Settle.
Get to the end of next month and see if we are in a great position.
We are in a good place but lets not get ahead of ourselves yet.

We can’t be as flat as we have been the last 2 games or as flat as we were when we went there last time.

I think they will be right up for it tomorrow and they will go above and beyond to help Celtic get an advantage in the league by stopping us winning.

Let's fucking hammer them and lay down another good away marker.

Our away support is the best in the world and leaving Murrayfield to this was superb, more of the same tomorrow at Tynecastle with a good victory under our belts will see us in good stead.

F'uck the SFA. :cool:

Yes the away support can be relied upon to get behind the team for the whole 95 minutes.

Leaving Easter Road recently was amazing singing “We’ve got the Battle Fever On”

Loads of Bears were recording it maybe some one can post it? Let’s hope tomorrow’s visit to Edinburgh is as good however I will settle for the 3 points with the performance being secondary.

We can’t be as flat as we have been the last 2 games or as flat as we were when we went there last time.

I think they will be right up for it tomorrow and they will go above and beyond to help Celtic get an advantage in the league by stopping us winning.

Hope they do, we will destroy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back