Hearts vs Hibs brawl at end of game

Some prick somewhere will be uttering it’s “scenes no one likes to see” when in fact it is the scenes absolutely everyone wants to see
“Scenes no one wants to see”

Me:

excited-dolphin.gif

What did you want him to do? Have a shoving match with another manager and get a huge fine and ban?
Never said I wanted him to do anything, I was replying to the comment that he was walking away as the coward he was!

Sly Spurts spews….. breaking news
TERROR AT TYNECASTLE
Hearts and all of Naismith’s previous teams will start next season on -10 points

This happened at the end of their game today. Im laughing at the "female" who I think is from the Hibs bench trying to get involved!

Pity it wasn’t the physio from the Hearts womens team. Wouldn’t mind a wee bit of brawling with her … :p

1630589913HMFCLadiesHeadshots77.jpg

Naismith has had a chip on his shoulder since he left us.
Naismith knows, the Hearts job is the biggest job in Scottish football that he can have aspirations for. He won't get in at Ibrox, the fans would not welcome him. Same at Ceptic, and Hibs. Aberdeen will not go near him, because of his connection to Rangers. Hearts are the club he came back to Scotland, to join, when everyone and their dog, knew he wanted back to Ibrox. If Hearts don't offer him the managers job full time, where does he go. He burned his bridges with us, after his press conference with Whittaker, when he left us. He can dig his black suit out again, and see if he can find employment back down south. I'll bet he regrets ever doing that press conference. Ah well, that's karma. !

Naismith the first one out of there. He's all mouth, the classless wee rat.
It was his mouth that caused it mate. Much like the disgusting comment he made to Alfie tge other night.
Thats all he can do is make snide comments then hide behind everyone else.
Rat bag.

Never said I wanted him to do anything, I was replying to the comment that he was walking away as the coward he was!
A coward for walking away from a fine and ban? All for the sake of shoving another manager? What would you have done?

It was his mouth that caused it mate. Much like the disgusting comment he made to Alfie tge other night.
Thats all he can do is make snide comments then hide behind everyone else.
Rat bag.

Spoke with someone at Hearts who made the comment that Naismith reacted to Alfie spitting at a Hearts player.

So Naismith called him a fat bastard.

Quite funny actually when you consider a scuffle between McCoist & The Lurgan Bhigot led to Scotland going into meltdown which was pretty tame compared to this.

A coward for walking away from a fine and ban? All for the sake of shoving another manager? What would you have done
I’ll repeat I never said or wanted him to do anything!
I was replying to a post about him allegedly being a coward!
Is that simple enough for you To understand?

Johnson was caught in clear sight by the 4th official as the instigator, Naismith was clever to quickly realise what was going down and be seen to walk away from the fracas. Johnson will be brought up before the SFA.
Unless the sfa have a railgun for these infractions I have nothing to be excited about.

By Monday, the Daily Record will exclusively reveal that Johnson said to Naismith "Cantwell says you're a c***," prompting the "logical" conclusion that this was all Todd Cantwell's fault.

Back