Hello hello we are the Piano boys

Ruined by the balloon with the bagga cans. As it almost always is. Kudos to the pianist though really good work by him.

They were the pianists cans he was asked to hold so the pianist could loosen his fingers, after pulling up his hood.

I would have had a can on top of the piano, hood down and singing and dancing like elton john shouting im a proud rangers man ;)

If that's you call culture you want to get out the house more
I don’t often jump into these kind of threads and each to their own, however…

What Rangers fan has a problem with Follow, Follow, There’s not a team like…, The Sash and The Billy Boys?

Two things, you might not be a Rangers fan or you are and have allowed yourself to become sanitised and sterile because of one word in the last song.

We have new songs & we have our traditional songs. We should never forget the old ones, the ones where a packed Ibrox can inspire.

If we have “fans” not liking these songs or not wanting to sing then I’d suggest you stay in the house more.

Last edited:
Takes me back to marching practice on a Friday night at the BB with Mrs H, a respected Church elder, on the piano.

I don’t often jump into these kind of threads and each to their own, however…

What Rangers fan has a problem with Follow, Follow, There’s not a team like…, The Sash and The Billy Boys?

Two things, you might not be a Rangers fan or you are and have allowed yourself to become sanitised and sterile because of one word in the last song.

We have new songs & we have our traditional songs. We should never forget the old ones, the ones where a packed Ibrox can inspire.

If we have “fans” not liking these songs or not wanting to sing then I’d suggest you stay in the house more.
Where did I criticise any song?

Back