Hello hello we are the Piano boys

In what way is the boy playing the piano a jakeball?
I think he’s talking about the bagga cans nutter who butts in and wrecks the clip rather than the piano player.

Over the years I’ve realised just when you see or hear something beautiful ( the bear playing the piano) something depressing always pops up and wrecks the moment. Sadly this clip is a prime example.

The Sun and the rest will run a story of the police looking for a man with a tattoo on his left hand after he played a song which might be deemed offensive to some in Queen street train station.

The Sun and the rest will run a story of the police looking for a man with a tattoo on his left hand after he played a song which might be deemed offensive to some in Queen street train station.
The pianist did nothing wrong the tunes were fine followfollow the sash and marching through Georgia . Bagga cans guy sang about 19th Century Terrorist blood so he might end up in the record as you say. They won’t miss any opportunity.

Boy played a tune called Marching Through Georgia. Easy defence :))

I don’t often jump into these kind of threads and each to their own, however…

What Rangers fan has a problem with Follow, Follow, There’s not a team like…, The Sash and The Billy Boys?

Two things, you might not be a Rangers fan or you are and have allowed yourself to become sanitised and sterile because of one word in the last song.

We have new songs & we have our traditional songs. We should never forget the old ones, the ones where a packed Ibrox can inspire.

If we have “fans” not liking these songs or not wanting to sing then I’d suggest you stay in the house more.
On the money, too many on this board love rangers bashing our fans wether a loyalist tune singsong or basicaly anything our own support do.

There is a video of a scum fan in an upmarket bar in Edinburgh when they were playing one of the Auld Reekie Firm midweek on the way out the door stopped off at the Piano and played WALK ON he got a great reception as he walked out the door, was pretty good to be honest made me wish I could play the piano sitting in a pub just for the hell of it!

I think he’s talking about the bagga cans nutter who butts in and wrecks the clip rather than the piano player.

Over the years I’ve realised just when you see or hear something beautiful ( the bear playing the piano) something depressing always pops up and wrecks the moment. Sadly this clip is a prime example.
"Some amount of Jakeballs can play the piano"

That's his quote which suggests to me he was talking about the piano player.

see the scottish Bun put a negative twist on it maybe a lurker in here passing it on to them for a story, seems like happened on wed but only appearing today after being on here last night

The SNP might have Poileas Alba investigate it as a hate incident, meanwhile they ignore the video evidence of recent illegal events supporting a proscribed terrorist organisation.

Set me up nicely for the weekend that wee video, I’m up on 5th March for the sheep game, get him a gig in The Louden :p

I thought the piano playing was tremendous.

It reminded me of the time at school back in the early 80s when my mate played The Entertainer (which was widely used on the BBCs snooker coverage at the time) on the piano in school assembly.

The guy who used to play the accordian on the waste land between the subway and the Copland Rd stand needs bringing back too

Absolutely brilliant and I would have loved to have been there when the guy started playing it. We really do have great tunes and songs.

Bagga cans guy probably reading this thread, saying aye, im tuneless. But i enjoyed myself, and have sung in front of far less demanding crowds than you lot :))

Like we knew that before you called him a jakeball.:rolleyes:
I never called him a jakeball.
I insinuated B-)

On a side note I watch a lot of docs about the homeless in the states and the UK and there is some amount of jakeballs that can play the piano.
:D

Back