Help Bears

Followbear93

when you partner says “it’s only a game of Fuc***g football”
What don’t they get? Trying to explain to her that Rangers comes first just doesn’t sit well and she quite frankly doesn’t understand the concept of why Rangers means so much to me and others.
On game day she must hate me becasie for the 2 hour duration of the game , nobody’s allowed to speak to me as I’m in game mode.

can someone explain that this isn’t just me and that Rangers simply comes first
Or
In fact is she right ? And I should put her and the kids first Hahahaha

No I agree, once I’ve sat down for the game I don’t want anyone in or out unless for beer. That seems to be the only time my mum wants to come in talk nonsense and generally be annoying. Total attention seeker. A common quote is “it’s not even a big game they are only playing Aberdeen”. Infuriating.

Rangers, always comes first. Think about it, should they leave then you’ll still have Rangers:)). My ex’s never understood that either!.

I’ve always said to the ladies I’ve shacked up with that I’ve loved the Rangers long before you come along.

Have never told the wife that I love the Rangers more than her but many time have told her I 'loved' the rangers long before I met and loved her.

She gets it. Been happily married for 30 years :))

Very seldolmly watch at home but with whats going on now its more common. Wife kind of understands as been with her for 20 years but had a bit of a discussion during the Hibs game on Sunday!!

Def wont be watching the Celtic game with her in the house!!

Family comes first. Most of the time. The Mrs and wee yin know that they have my attention for the majority of the day, however come kick off they know that is my time. My wee yin even tells the Mrs off if she wants me to do something when the football is on.

Dont get me wrong I get roped into all sorts of sh! te when the game is done. I'm sure it's done as some sort of punishment, but as long as I see the game I am fine with it.

It’s pointless trying to explain as someone that doesn’t like football would never understand.

Back