Help required

Get to the stadium with another in your party and take turns logging in on their phone?

Lost my iPhone with my ticket on it and logged in to my ticket, how can I get access to my ticket.
Ooft that's not good.

I know you can simply login to the UEFA Tickets App on another device BUT the UEFA App doesn't let you login on two devices at the one time. Despite all the earlier advice. I've tried it on iPhone and iPad at the same time. Worth a try nevertheless but it didn't work for me.

If you've wiped the lost device remotely then you could probably do that. Not sure if it logs out when the battery goes flat on the iPhone either, which might be another solution.

Ooft that's not good.

I know you can simply login to the UEFA Tickets App on another device BUT the UEFA App doesn't let you login on two devices at the one time. Despite all the earlier advice. I've tried it on iPhone and iPad at the same time. Worth a try nevertheless but it didn't work for me.

If you've wiped the lost device remotely then you could probably do that. Not sure if it logs out when the battery goes flat on the iPhone either, which might be another solution.
Thank you, I will give it a try.

You’ll be fine as long as you can access your emails on another device. You need an emailed code whenever you log in to the uefa app.

The ticket is logged out on the phone I lost
That's good news. Provided you are logged out on the other device then you can simply download the UEFA Tickets App on an alternative device, login and your ticket will be there.

Be aware that when you login on the new device they will email you a registration code to the email address they have for you - so you need to have access to your emails when you login. That's just their 2 factor authorisation process. Enter the code and you will be fine.

Back