Henry Winter reporting on the game this Saturday for The Herald

England is a cultural marxist cesspit.

In small town England, where you've got good Brexit strongholds that hold out against the elites, you'll find strong Rangers support.

But when you get into the far-left academic and media elites that congregate in places like London you will get filth all over the place.

That reminds me - tin foil needed from Tesco

fonzie.jpg

Heeeyyyyy!!!!
Hearty chortles.

In small town England, where you've got good Brexit strongholds that hold out against the elites, you'll find strong Rangers support.

But when you get into the far-left academic and media elites that congregate in places like London you will get filth all over the place.
The problem in England has been over the last ten years or so the left wing media such as the BBC and ITV have portrayed Scottish people as all being British hating Nationist s,all apart of the BBC's ITV's and Channel 4 s anti British agenda

Last edited:
Henry always quick to complain when England fans sing anti IRA songs, wonder what he will have to say about the pro IRA songs on Saturday?
Gushing praise for the atmosphere and a few Ill informed barbs at us for lack of away fans. That's my prediction.

Henry Winter will be a massive step-up from the gutter journalists that we have to suffer in Scotland. They know who they are.

More accurately apathy towards both OF teams is the most common position everywhere in England.

What the fck are you on about? Clearly never been to England.

OP here , can't quite believe how this post of mine has gone off on a tangent.
Simple reason for posting was I thought it would be interesting to see how a former Sunday Times and a well respected sports journalist sees the Old Firm game.
That's FF for you , we're a broad church .

Whit?

Back