Herrera officially away

Seemed a nice guy but never going to make it worth us.
While we rightly slate Pedro for the Mexicans he did bring us Alfie and Jack - although both may have have little to do with Pedro.

I had genuinely forgot all about him. Like others have said it’s not his fault he was signed but what a huge waste of money

Has the club officially confirmed this? Cant see anything when there is usually an arbitrary "good luck " farewell courtesy post on the website

Capture.png

Confirmed by club, permanent instead of loan.

I wish him well, no fault of his that caxina thought he could actually score goals..... good luck to the boy!

If he was on 18k p/w I'd be shocked if we weren't subsidising at least half that when sending him out on loan.

Disaster of a signing.

He'll not be missed. I would wish him well, he seems to have behaved impeccably during his time on our books. Just a really poor decision to sign him in the first place.

Whoever sanctioned that move should have been sacked.

What if it was King who sanctioned it? Would you have 'sacked' him?

"On your way, Mr King - and never darken our doors again with your soft loans!"

It was a turbulent time, mistakes were made in good faith. We're making better decisions now but not all of them will work out.

Glad he’s off our books and wish him all the best with the rest of his career. Never worked out with us on the pitch but seemed like an OK guy.

Good luck to him, he came here through no fault of his own and seemed to give his all.

He leaves with my best wishes.

Back