Hertz fans.

I've actually got more respect for Hibs fans because you know where you stand with them. They hate us. Hearts fans on the other hand get on the subway singing Billy Boys/Gorgie Boys and we hate Celtic more than you and general arse-licking and then when they're in the stadium, they are giving it the "you let your club die" pish for 90 mins.
Maybe I've missed the memo but, so what?

I don't understand this way of thinking. You expecting them to sing 'we love you Rangers' for 90 minutes?

So many sensitive souls on this forum.

Maybe I've missed the memo but, so what?

I don't understand this way of thinking. You expecting them to sing 'we love you Rangers' for 90 minutes?

So many sensitive souls on this forum.
No I don't. I'd rather they dropped the love in when we all know they hate us. Hearts want to have it both ways and every game against them, we always have people in here saying what a great bunch they are when they've sang for 90 minutes about Sevco and how we let our club die etc. I just find the whole thing bizarre.

No I don't. I'd rather they dropped the love in when we all know they hate us. Hearts want to have it both ways and every game against them, we always have people in here saying what a great bunch they are when they've sang for 90 minutes about Sevco and how we let our club die etc. I just find the whole thing bizarre.
I honestly find your post and plenty like it on this thread utterly bizarre. So they shouldn't be winding up Rangers fans during the game because before and after the game we share pints, trains, buses etc and have a laugh?

There's a real 'I can dish it out but can't take it back' vibe among so many on here. Its quite pathetic.

I honestly find your post and plenty like it on this thread utterly bizarre. So they shouldn't be winding up Rangers fans during the game because before and after the game we share pints, trains, buses etc and have a laugh?

There's a real 'I can dish it out but can't take it back' vibe among so many on here. Its quite pathetic.
Where did I say they shouldn't wind us up during the game? I don't have an issue with what they sing during the game. What I have an issue with, is the arse-licking they do prior to the game and this weird love-in that some Rangers fans have with them when they actually hate us. It's either one or the other.

Their reaction may be a bit off but some of the nonsense ahead of the game about how Rangers were going to batter them 3 or 4-0 was equally stuff that belongs in the playground.
Of course their fans are going to celebrate a late goal to tie the match, goading the opposition fans during a match should be part of the event as well.

I can’t imagine how some folk would have got on 30yrs ago when Dundee Utd, Hearts, Hibs & Aberdeen were all strong teams and would come to Glasgow with large supports and give Rangers a tough game… a time when a draw away to any of those teams was deemed as a reasonable result as well.

Football is an emotional and competitive game, it’s meant to be difficult and going through an entire season without losing a match is something out of the ordinary. We are also meant to get a bit over-excited at times.. it makes us human.

Where did I say they shouldn't wind us up during the game? I don't have an issue with what they sing during the game. What I have an issue with, is the arse-licking they do prior to the game and this weird love-in that some Rangers fans have with them when they actually hate us. It's either one or the other.
This is where I'm getting lost. So its sooking up our arses not being cunts and having a sing-song with us before and after the game but it means they're 2 faced because they sing songs that we don't like to wind us up?

You'd be better off just admitting the songs wind you up and you can't take it rather than try and explain it like that.

Their reaction may be a bit off but some of the nonsense ahead of the game about how Rangers were going to batter them 3 or 4-0 was equally stuff that belongs in the playground.
Of course their fans are going to celebrate a late goal to tie the match, goading the opposition fans during a match should be part of the event as well.

I can’t imagine how some folk would have got on 30yrs ago when Dundee Utd, Hearts, Hibs & Aberdeen were all strong teams and would come to Glasgow with large supports and give Rangers a tough game… a time when a draw away to any of those teams was deemed as a reasonable result as well.

Football is an emotional and competitive game, it’s meant to be difficult and going through an entire season without losing a match is something out of the ordinary. We are also meant to get a bit over-excited at times.. it makes us human.

We could easily have been 3-0 up in that first half alone. Hearts are utterly dreadful. An horrific error by our normally more than reliable keeper gifted them a point.

Hearts fans fall into two camps for me.

A) Good Unionists who hate the scum as much as we do.

B) Salt n sauce teuchtar cants who will jump on whatever bandwagon and you will only hear a peep from them when their side is doing well!
bottom comment nails it

This is where I'm getting lost. So its sooking up our arses not being cunts and having a sing-song with us before and after the game but it means they're 2 faced because they sing songs that we don't like to wind us up?

You'd be better off just admitting the songs wind you up and you can't take it rather than try and explain it like that.
I've got absolutely no problem with Hearts singing their songs against us. Not in the least bit offended. It's what I would absolutely expect from another team in the same league. Do I want to associate myself with having a love in with them before and after games? No I don't. Hopefully that clears it up for you.

I've got absolutely no problem with Hearts singing their songs against us. Not in the least bit offended. It's what I would absolutely expect from another team in the same league. Do I want to associate myself with having a love in with them before and after games? No I don't. Hopefully that clears it up for you.
It does but it doesn't tbh. Its pretty weird.

1. Almost everyone is a prick online.
2. They’re a fairly small club with a predictable complex towards a much larger, more successful club.
3. Don’t let it worry you.

It does but it doesn't tbh. Its pretty weird.
Yeah and wanting to be 'friends' and big up Hearts fans when they play in the same league as us, generally hate us, sing about letting our club die etc is not weird at all.

They really are a shower of insufferable pricks aren't they.
My Twitter feed seems to be full of them slavering absoloute shite about 'the rangers' 'sevco' 'ipox' and .the weedge'

Always hated the pricks , even more so since 2012 when they bumped their gums about us almost as much as the fhilth.

Hope the fuckers eventually end up relegated again in the near future

It just makes me even more pissed off that Alfie didn't bury them yesterday.
I find them a mixed bag. I know a few, are good lads, but got talking to one a few years ago in an Edinburgh pub, he was insufferable, kept slavering on about 2012. I just mentioned the 5-1 cup final pumping we handed them in 96 and he quietened down a bit.

FFS it's not Eurovision , Hearts are bottle merchants that will fall apart.
They snatched a draw that should not have been possible due to circumstances not panning out for us.
As for their fans they are the same as all other clubs, we stick together and dont need anyone else bigging us up.

Yeah and wanting to be 'friends' and big up Hearts fans when they play in the same league as us, generally hate us, sing about letting our club die etc is not weird at all.
So their songs to wind up Rangers fans do bother you then? B-D

And who tf is trying to 'big up Hearts fans'?

I’ve said before the Hearts fans in my village are all loyalists.

The old saying you’re enemies enemy………..

I only have 2 friends that are hertz fans on Twitter but if you know Twitter everything someone likes or comments on takes over your Twitter feed.

If you know Twitter you know that you can turn off retweets and likes being shown in your feed.

Hearts will finish either 3rd or 4th this season. Things could have ended up very badly for them at Ibrox on Saturday if we had our shooting boots on. They couldn't have complained if they'd lost by 5 or 6.

Back