Hey Derek

WBD

Official Ticketer
Here is the reality "Rooney’s approaching Legoman standards. Reynolds and Considine are Redundant. Logan should be dismissed immediately. Those in the know ken why. Big fucking problems. %^*& all will change until the Hun in the dug out is dismissed.
That really sums it up. You are npt wanted

Here is the reality "Rooney’s approaching Legoman standards. Reynolds and Considine are Redundant. Logan should be dismissed immediately. Those in the know ken why. Big fucking problems. %^*& all will change until the Hun in the dug out is dismissed.
Guess what, not wanted at Rangers either

Del will find out that the bitter wee men of Scottish football will never accept anyone with a connection to Rangers. Probably the best manager the sheep have had in years, but he once played for Rangers and is tainted in their eyes.

Del will find out that the bitter wee men of Scottish football will never accept anyone with a connection to Rangers. Probably the best manager the sheep have had in years, but he once played for Rangers and is tainted in their eyes.

The fact that you’re probably right about him being their best manager in a while says more about their shit managers than it does about mediocre Del.

The realisation is quickly sinking in now - they are stuck with him.

Top 3-6 finishes with the odd freak result.

I still genuinely like the guy, granted he did a silly thing by turning us down. But I am glad. Feel soory for him in.that he doesn't realise the shit pit he is operating in

The realisation is quickly sinking in now - they are stuck with him.

Top 3-6 finishes with the odd freak result.

I don't think they'll get many freak results. Not in the big games, anyway. That was always my biggest reservation about McInnes, he's a bottler.

Silly wee provincial team, with aspirations above their station. They sing song's about a tackle from 30 years ago because that is nearly as long ago to when they were significant.

Their best ever manager SAF played for Rangers and I would warrant he never got the sort of treatment DM is about to get. I don't have any sympathy for him but it shows how the level of hatred towards us has escalated over the years.

Considine has got to be one of if not the worst defender i haver ever seen .....

Posted Today, 11:15 AM

NEM, on 25 Jan 2018 - 11:09 AM, said:

Why were the huns not slipping all over the place then?

The huns must have known it was going to rain and wore appropriate footwear.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted Today, 11:15 AM

NEM, on 25 Jan 2018 - 11:09 AM, said:

Why were the huns not slipping all over the place then?

The huns must have known it was going to rain and wore appropriate footwear.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
912209_C3-2_BC1-43_ED-_AD3_A-79_F96_A1270_F6.gif

His stock is falling and he will never get the chance to manage our club again.....

He's mastered the technique of beating the dross , which we haven't....yet!

That is why we are level on points despite taking 9 off them in three games. If he loses the ability to consistently beat the shite or we overcome our historical problem against them then we leave the sheep far behind and he's toast.

I wanted him at the time I was wrong.

Major bullet dodged why would we want someone we beat all the time?

Also what's the chances of him getting sacked that would be up there with Watford knocking back Everton for their manager.

He didnt just play for us in their eyes. he was a bear, he went to games as a boy. He lived the dream , albeit he has tainted that with his recent decision and behaviour.

Considine has got to be one of if not the worst defender i haver ever seen .....
This was one of my main concerns regarding DM as our manager, Aberdeen are not at all bad mid to front, the back ne however just looks like a collection of 6 foot plus lumps of wood.

I have absolutely no interest in McInnes, at all now.

I genuinely didn't want him when we were interested. I am delighted he knocked us back (his biggest career mistake, ever, and a bullet dodged by us, in my opinion).

Now, he is a just another diddy Sheep manager. Honestly couldn't give a phuck about the guy. That's why I was so pleased our fans just ignored him last night. He's irrelevant.

I never really wanted McInnes anyway. The fact that Murty has put him to the sword 3 times now shows I was right. We'd do better with Murty as manager than McInnes. I think we should be aiming higher though.

A lot of these comments are being made in hindsight - a very easy stance to take.

Yes, fair play to those of you who were dead against him coming, but there weren't exactly many alternative names being put forward who were genuinely fancied by the majority of our fans.
I reckoned he was 'probably the best from the list' we had - and yes, we have certainly dodged a bullet.
Phew!!

Back