Match Thread Hibernian v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

WTF is happening on here - we've not played 30 minutes yet FFS and we've already lost our bottle?

So many rockets.

Chat about bottle is OTT at the moment but anyone watching this can see we’ve not turned up yet. How many times has this happened last few seasons?

The performance so far has been pathetic

We haven't responded too well to going one down, but weve got plenty of time I'm confident we'll turn it around

Very surprised Tav didn't get the first booking there. Can see the problem when our full backs come central and we have absolutely no width

Final third play has been absolutely abysmal. I think Morelos has touched the ball 4 times in 35 minutes. No penetration at all from our forward players.

I honestly would take a fine of -10 points if it meant our fucking manager, board and club speaking out about these shocking referees. Absolutely fucking ridiculous getting this - season after season after fucking season.

I would tell the grantees to bolt but I had a feeling about this game against the spoon burners. Early doors and this same team needs to show character. Theirs no doubt that they are good enough but are they good enough mentally
Where is the evidence they are good enough ? They are sloppy and careless and look to have very little that comes anywhere near good enough.

Plenty of time to improve, but the slackness in the pass is really worrying me. This is the most important game of the season and we don't look up for it.

Sorry what? Alfie assaulted off the ball and he gives a yellow?? Surely if anything has happened he should be off!!

Back