MOTM Poll Hibernian v Rangers - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone got a clip of the bit of one touch play we had in around the 65th minute which resulted in a blocked Sakala shot?

I feel like I'm in the minority thinking that Cantwell wasn't great last night. The game for the most part was very direct & end-to-end, which meant he didn't really influence the game until later on. He certainly wasn't bad, but just think he didn't play as well as others are saying.

I feel like I'm in the minority thinking that Cantwell wasn't great last night. The game for the most part was very direct & end-to-end, which meant he didn't really influence the game until later on. He certainly wasn't bad, but just think he didn't play as well as others are saying.
Cantwell looked a level above last night.

He was at the centre of all that was good last night.

Tormented Hibs all game.

That's our best team by far and a breath of fresh air.

Plenty of players who want to run past the opposition causing chaos.

Just hope the manager noticed the difference after the subs were made.

That performance would have opened eyes across Glasgow.

Cantwell looked a level above last night.

He was at the centre of all that was good last night.

Tormented Hibs all game.
I somewhat disagree, the 1st half we played quite direct, most of our chances were coming from the backline & Raskin playing balls in-behind to Sakala & Kent.

Cantwell spent a good spell of the 1st half trying to get on the ball & getting caught wrong side of his man. He was quality as the 2nd half wore on but I disagree that he tormented them all game.

Mate here's the sentence you typed out
"I am still absolutely gobsmacked why people think that VAR is going to make any difference"

Clearly it does. There is absolutely zero argument to the contrary.
Really?
This obviously seems to cause you sleepless hours.
Do you not understand what my point is at all?
By the way, this, is my opinion.
Just like what you wrote is yours.
Nothing more.

Really?
This obviously seems to cause you sleepless hours.
Do you not understand what my point is at all?
By the way, this, is my opinion.
Just like what you wrote is yours.
Nothing more.
You say VAR isn't going to make a difference yet we got back in the game with a penalty that the ref was happy to ignore but VAR picked up.
Are you all there ?

Last edited:
You say VAR isn't going to make a difference yet we got back in the game with a penalty that the ref was happy to ignore but VAR picked up.
Are you all there.
Week one at tynecastle then the following two weeks, Scotland’s number one, nick Walsh DIDNT give five pens all then given by Var.

Are you all there.

A clear cut penalty, that no referee worth his salt should need a second opinion.
No?

You're missing my point.
I'm done.

NICE WIN, Jack suprisingly good( at least he fighting for a new contract),Tavernier poor ,good penalty,that was about it,Sakala will not find more open spaces on a football field,he had the freedom of the Sahara,showed his weaknesses very disapointing,Kent just Kent, few misses but thats what you get,Colak not up to Rangers standard despite scoring twice,Goldson played a wierd game, I like Davies,Borna this guy can cross but vitually all air balls and his shot at goal ,poor,Raskin ,disapointed with him to date,guess the hype was over the top, hopefully settle in and improve,Cantwell a very good player,just needs some decent players around him,hopefully not chosen by Ross,McGregor well he is our goalie for now,actually he not playing too bad at the moment ,last hurrah maybe.The substitutes Hagi,played ok,the other substitutes should be shown the door,although due to Euro tecnocrats ,home based players probably become the new Firths,though he was a very passionate fan.Tillman back to Bayern , starting to feel the pinch of the SPL Hammer throwers.Alfie,Alfie, Alfie, where are you ,the golden boy for years,had the oppostion shitting themselves when they heard the team sheet.
Still holding on for the double though.

Last edited:
NICE WIN, Jack suprisingly good( at least he fighting for a new contract),Tavernier poor ,good penalty,that was about it,Sakala will not find more open spaces on a football field,he had the freedom of the Sahara,showed his weaknesses very disapointing,Kent just Kent, few misses but thats what you get,Colak not up to Rangers standard despite scoring twice,Goldson played a wierd game, I like Davies,Borna this guy can cross but vitually all air balls and his shot at goal ,poor,Raskin ,disapointed with him to date,guess the hype was over the top, hopefully settle in and improve,Cantwell a very good player,just needs some decent players around him,hopefully not chosen by Ross,McGregor well he is our goalie for now,actually he not playing too bad at the moment ,last hurrah maybe.The substitutes Hagi,played ok,the other substitutes should be shown the door,although due to Euro tecnocrats ,home based players probably become the new Firths,though he was a very passionate fan.Tillman back to Bayern , starting to feel the pinch of the SPL Hammer throwers.Alfie,Alfie, Alfie, where are you ,the golden boy for years,had the oppostion shitting themselves when they heard the team sheet.
Cut it or smoke it? :))

We were excellent from start to finish.

I seen alot of similarities to Gerrards 55 team, crisp passing, full backs getting into the box, the whole team pressing as a unit, defensively solid.

Only difference I could see between that team and this one is we have 4 forwards causing ‘chaos’ rather than the 3 and it’s a lot less rigid.

If we can nail consistent performances like that we are onto a winner.

You are fkn reeeeeeking matey

You either know zero about football or there is another reason for your post. I will go with the later and put you on ignore because i never mix with your type.

Well at least we know Chris Suttons login now.

Back