Hibernian v Rangers score predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never take anything for granted at these grounds. No matter how poor a team has been you can bet your last £ they will try and lift their game for their biggest game of the season.

Would love 0-3 would take 0-1.

3 points no suspensions and don't want to jinx it wit the I word.

It's going to be a tough one, potentially.

They are dangerous down the flanks, mostly on the right, so Borna will need to be up for it today.

Also balls knocked out of our box could be big a danger, they always have a man hanging in the area outside the D, to pick up loose balls.
I watched them against the sheep and they carved out a good few dangerous chances, that should have hurt them.

Heart says 4-0 to Rangers.
Head says 3-1 to Rangers.

I think the key will be the midfield.

They’ll look to roughhouse us out of our stride and we can expect no protection from the ref as they do so. With options limited there, I hope we don’t get dragged down to their level and can play our own game.

If they try to attack us and the game is stretched, I actually fancy us to win quite comfortably.

They will come out and play even if they do revert to a 4-5-1 or a 3-5-2. This will free up room for Kent who on current form is just a level above these SPFL sides.

If they stick with their 4-4-2 even better.

Having watched 3 live Hibs games this season on TV, I expect it to be one of our more comfortable matches.

They were fortunate to draw with Motherwell at Easter Rd and were totally outplayed by Aberdeen.

They will also play a more open style of football, as they don't have the midfielders to sit deep.

3-0 to the Teddies.
I’m thinking the same. Team full of “nice” footballers with their only defensive minded being Gogic who is decent for SPFl standard. 3-0 Rangers

I hope Hibs do what their fans are all wanting and come out & attack us
Then we’ll destroy them
But no matter how they set up we should have enough to shaft them.
All this Hibs are a good side cause they were top of the league is misleading.ive seen a few of their games & god knows how they managed it. Their Playing style is boring as fook & were lucky to get a couple of late winners
All in all I think this ain’t as hard as the media are making it out to be

I fancy us for 3. Alfie with at least 2 of those. Our attacking intent will be paired with a dominant performance from Goldson at the back to guide us to another clean sheet. Can see it being a comfortable and well controlled 3-0

We play our best football at ER so i'm going for 3-0 another clean sheet, Another record broken.

We normally play well at their ground, but Id be happy with a 0-something victory. Take 0-2 right now, keep up the wins and clean sheets. Just do it Rangers!
Yeah, I think if we match them for effort, we will have too much for them. I also think 2-0 Rangers.

Tight game 0-2 second half

think hibs will change tactics and sit in

we will break them second half kent with a screamer then Alfie with a header

I can see it being 2-1 to us. We have to lose a goal at some point, as long as we still get the 3 points.

Any win will do - 3 points is all that matters.

But I will love it - LOVE IT - if we win with a couple to spare and also keep a clean sheet.

I'm quite nervous ngl. That's us now level at the top with them. It's a game we should and usually would win, however when it comes to maintaining our position at the top of the table, we don't have the best of track records.

That being said 2-0 Rangers. Barisic will net a freekick

1-2 Defoe winner.
The record-breaking clean sheet run has to end some time unfortunately. To go another game without conceding would be a phenomenal achievement and take the record a lot higher in terms of ever being achieved again.

Always nervous going there. I'm going 2 1 to the good guys but we might need to wait to get the goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back