Hibs (a) tickets - Any updates

Cathcart Bear

Official Ticketer
Anyone have any idea when I can expect to be disappointed about Hibs tickets through MyGers?

Registration deadline was 29th July, thought we'd have heard by now.

As usual leaving things to last minute for those that have to make extra travel arrangements if successful in ballot. The years we weren't in europe we seemed to have away tickets balloted about 3 weeks before the game, is it a case of the TO not being able to cope with so many games these days?

As usual leaving things to last minute for those that have to make extra travel arrangements if successful in ballot. The years we weren't in europe we seemed to have away tickets balloted about 3 weeks before the game, is it a case of the TO not being able to cope with so many games these days?
Rangers usually do it as soon as they receive the tickets tbf . It’s other clubs sending them that seems to be causing the delay

Boy that runs our away bus says the allocation is being cut to 1000 hope it’s bullshit . Can’t see it confirmed anywhere else .
Can’t see it, their ST uptake is no where near the levels of hearts and I don’t believe they sell ST for the stand we get

When we got half a stand in 2018, was it not around 1500 we got?

I thought for all the tickets bar Celtic every tier got a %
It's anyone's guess but at some point last season they said any Cat A games with less than 1000 tickets would go Gold only. That's how they balloted Tynecastle last December.

Then they promptly balloted the exact same allocation for Tynecastle in May across all 3 tiers.

Reckon Aberdeen will end up the same at some point?
Can’t see Aberdeen reducing our allocation any further than the 1600 it currently is due to the design of the away end

It’s fenced off so they’d need to reconfigure the outside etc. Our allocation was 1900 but then they removed 300 from the seats closest to the fence for a bigger segregation

All these wee idiot clubs willingly giving up 6 figures a season out of spite. Morons

Sorry - in terms of gold only, no can’t see it. Could see it being gold/silver only with no bronze allocation though

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was 1,000 as Hibs seem to go down that road from time to time and never get close to a sell out. Pathetic

Heard they were cutting our allocation aswell assumed it was BS. Hopefully just gathered pace and there’s nothing in it

As much as I hate to say it, I think both sets of Old Firm fans should work together on this.

Tell every club at the start of the season we want to know exactly what our allocation will be for every ground and they must stick to it.

It’s us and them that finance this whole league and bring in the sponsorship.

Time to get tough and work together….but just this once.

As much as I hate to say it, I think both sets of Old Firm fans should work together on this.

Tell every club at the start of the season we want to know exactly what our allocation will be for every ground and they must stick to it.

It’s us and them that finance this whole league and bring in the sponsorship.

Time to get tough and work together….but just this once.
I’ve said it all along that clubs should confirm our allocations at the start of the season and if they decide to sell extra at a later date, it’s those clubs that are liable for those fans

I’m not one for supporting boycotts etc as I don’t think they work but it would be good if we could target 1 team (maybe killie or st Johnstone) and then we’d soon see them flap. Think Celtic fans would be much more organised doing something like that though

Hope not but they are as bitter as it comes so wouldn’t be shocked if allocation cut

Really really strange from Hibs if true Easter Road was literally half empty in the home stands on our last visit

Ab
I’ve said it all along that clubs should confirm our allocations at the start of the season and if they decide to sell extra at a later date, it’s those clubs that are liable for those fans

I’m not one for supporting boycotts etc as I don’t think they work but it would be good if we could target 1 team (maybe killie or st Johnstone) and then we’d soon see them flap. Think Celtic fans would be much more organised doing something like that though
Absolutely.

Killie is the perfect example. For years we got both stands and then they got a bit of “success” and then only gave us one.

They should be told at the start of the season how many stands are we getting. Do they take the gamble and give us one because they think they’re going to have a good season and sell the stand to their own fans, which is fair enough.

Or do they do the sensible thing and give us both stands guaranteeing we well sell it out and guaranteed income.

This is where the SPFL should have a rule in place where an minimum away allocation for each ground is declared at the beginning of the season.

The EPL have a minimum away allocation of 3000 tickets or at least 10% of the capacity on grounds that hold under 30k. Whilst those numbers wouldn't suit the game here there should be something similar in place.

Really really strange from Hibs if true Easter Road was literally half empty in the home stands on our last visit
Don’t think Hibs have ever sold out their home end any time I’ve been to Easter road

At least hearts sell out around 95% of their tickets when they only give us circa 1000

This is where the SPFL should have a rule in place where an minimum away allocation for each ground is declared at the beginning of the season.

The EPL have a minimum away allocation of 3000 tickets or at least 10% of the capacity on grounds that hold under 30k. Whilst those numbers wouldn't suit the game here there should be something similar in place.
Would be absolutely lovely, 3000 for Parkhead? Yes please

2000 for Tynecastle, Pittodrie and Easter road.

Don’t think they have even sold out their tickets for the game against Hearts at the weekend. (Or hadn’t this morning)

First home game of the season and it’s a derby against your rivals and can’t sell it out. Shambles

Can you imagine the uproar on here if Hearts or Aberdeen were given 3000 tickets for Ibrox!!

Don’t think they have even sold out their tickets for the game against Hearts at the weekend. (Or hadn’t this morning)

First home game of the season and it’s a derby against your rivals and can’t sell it out. Shambles

The game is a sellout & they've got tickets on their resale platform

It's sold out I just checked their site to see if they were selling tickets for our game to see what was available wouldn't let me see the stadium plan

I’m sure it’s due to hibs having work going on at the ground. Think they were complaining about the fixtures giving them hearts and us with a reduced capacity

Can you imagine the uproar on here if Hearts or Aberdeen were given 3000 tickets for Ibrox!!
Can foresee it now: “the difference is we can sell out Ibrox without away fans, can they sell out their grounds without rangers?!!”

Would be sensational in all honesty

I’m sure it’s due to hibs having work going on at the ground. Think they were complaining about the fixtures giving them hearts and us with a reduced capacity

Nah they were complaining that they were the first 2 fixtures as they generally get a decent walk up crowd for the August home games and they get that already with Us and Hearts.

Nah they were complaining that they were the first 2 fixtures as they generally get a decent walk up crowd for the August home games and they get that already with Us and Hearts.
Ah that what it was mate? I just heard on the radio about having us and hearts in august and them complaining

I thought it was to do with them losing £ from hospitality as they’re upgrading?

Ab

Absolutely.

Killie is the perfect example. For years we got both stands and then they got a bit of “success” and then only gave us one.

They should be told at the start of the season how many stands are we getting. Do they take the gamble and give us one because they think they’re going to have a good season and sell the stand to their own fans, which is fair enough.

Or do they do the sensible thing and give us both stands guaranteeing we well sell it out and guaranteed income.
We will only get one stand for Kilmarnock.
We will all be crammed into the Chadwick Stand :cool:
The Moffat Stand now has offices in the rear section.The front section of the stand has a safe standing section,a large disabled section and they have sold season tickets for the central section.

B952-E35-E-D24-C-4169-BF17-5671-C89-D55-ED.jpg

Probably from the same lads that continually post about the shite Atmosphere at Ibrox. That possibly for another thread though.

The Moffat Stand now has offices in the rear section.The front section of the stand has a safe standing section,a large disabled section and they have sold season tickets for the central section.

You wonder why they wouldn't just move season ticket holders for those games the way we do for euro games and previously for Old Firm games.

WTF hell is that?

They’ve removed seats and installed 4 portacabins and using it as office space.

The plastic pitch, McInnes as manager and now this, I really hope they go straight back down.

Probably from the same lads that continually post about the shite Atmosphere at Ibrox. That possibly for another thread though.

You wonder why they wouldn't just move season ticket holders for those games the way we do for euro games and previously for Old Firm games.
I believe they’ve got a designated disabled section in Moffat stand too so maybe not as easy to relocate them

I believe they’ve got a designated disabled section in Moffat stand too so maybe not as easy to relocate them

Aye sorry, in my mind I was thinking a couple sections of the Main Stand closest to the Chadwick.

When you can basically pick anywhere, I can't imagine there would be a huge number of STH's to inconvenience. I appreciate it's a bit shite for them but, you'd think a club who have just been relegated would be a bit more forward thinking.

Back