Hibs away car parking?

Awaydays72

Where is the best place for parking the car at Easter road this Saturday guys?
I’ve never had to take the car through before, so I’ve no idea!
Cheers.

Meadowbank Shopping Centre mate, never had a problem anytime I've used it.
I seen that car park is in an area towards the back of the south stand mate, which would be ideal!
Just wasn’t sure if there was maybe more restrictions on match days, or if the 2 hour max stay is strict.

I seen that car park is in an area towards the back of the south stand mate, which would be ideal!
Just wasn’t sure if there was maybe more restrictions on match days, or if the 2 hour max stay is strict.

I've never had a parking ticket mate but couldn't tell you for sure. I'd be binning it if I received anything anyway!

I usually park in front of Sainsburys, walk round to the back then over the lane behind some new flats and your at the South Stand. It's also not usually too bad for getting away after the game. I head east towards Portobello then loop round the A1 to the Craighall roundabout and back along the Bypass.

Iv not been to an away game at Easter road in years, do our fans still cut down the side streets and over the narrow old railway bridge towards the away end?

Iv not been to an away game at Easter road in years, do our fans still cut down the side streets and over the narrow old railway bridge towards the away end?
Not the last time I went most just headed down the hill from where the busses parked in the road that run across it at the top

Yes.
Buses park on Regent Road.Head along and turn left down Easter Road,follow all the way till turn right off The Mash Tun pub.Follow road and over railway bridge brings you out at the away end.

Shopping centre, never had any trouble. Also might be lucky and find a space in the residential streets close by the park.
Wouldn't have any Rangers paraphernalia visible on or in your car if parking on residential streets on match day in that area though.

I've never had a parking ticket mate but couldn't tell you for sure. I'd be binning it if I received anything anyway!

I usually park in front of Sainsburys, walk round to the back then over the lane behind some new flats and your at the South Stand. It's also not usually too bad for getting away after the game. I head east towards Portobello then loop round the A1 to the Craighall roundabout and back along the Bypass.

Thank F**k I found this post. Been looking at parking tomorrow but didn't want to park round at Hillside with all the work going on at the end of London Road, thought you would have to walk round the park. So just round the back of Sainsburys there is a lane? Street View is very outdated haha.

Back