Hibs fans - scum

Horrible, horrible bastards.

One of the mutants (yet again) threw a half bottle of Glens full force into BF5. Just sheer dumb luck that nobody was seriously hurt. Their team getting pumped on the pitch and they're celebrating because Celtic scored. Vermin.

Did any stewards see it
Did you report it?

I remember when the teams came out at Eater Road and the abbouncer said over the the tannoyed "it doesn't get bigger than this" and for them it really doesn't get bigger than us.

They spent pretty much most of the game sining about us or Greegsy but the celebrating of a goal in a game that has no relevance to them what so ever has to be the cringiest things I've ever seen.

They are a shitey wee club with shite fans who never manage to even fill one stand of their stadium.

Got to admit I shook my head at folk singing "we shall not be moved" at 2-2 in the scum game. At least wait until its in our own hands before we sing that, what did they expect would happen? Hibs fans were celebrating because of that more than anything.
We never sang we shall not be moved. It was Derry's Walls.

Chucking a bottle into another support is totally out of order, could hit a wean ffs. Whoever is doing that shouldnt be at football games.

They have only 800 of them to watch in an all seated stadium and they cannot find or see somebody throwing a bottle it defies believe. Paying the police is just another tax. Only interested in jailing Rangers supporters. Away fans have a police day off at Ibrox.

Cheers mate
Maybe it's something our SLO can follow up on.
We can't just let scumbags turn up and chuck bottles around without demanding something's done about it.
Totally agree so we need to be asking the police why they have not apprehended somebody within minutes of him throwing the bottle. They are only monitoring 800 fans in a small section of the stadium. Fkn useless and costing Rangers a fortune. Nothing to see here.

Got to admit I shook my head at folk singing "we shall not be moved" at 2-2 in the scum game. At least wait until its in our own hands before we sing that, what did they expect would happen? Hibs fans were celebrating because of that more than anything.
Practically the entire stadium was singing Derry’s Walls within seconds . I never heard anyone sing we shall not be moved.

That’s shocking !
Yet again policed and persecuted to a different standard.
That racist post is vile and it all stems from their hatred of their country’s flag.
The Red, White and blue brings indescribable hatred out in them.

A guy went down and handed it to a steward, explained what happened. Steward took it to a cop standing on the track in front of the away section.
No she never, she put it in a bag under her stool mate. She may have after the final whistle but not directly after she was handed it

Practically the entire stadium was singing Derry’s Walls within seconds . I never heard anyone sing we shall not be moved.
It was 2-3 before was anything was even sung in the Main stand
I remember when the teams came out at Eater Road and the abbouncer said over the the tannoyed "it doesn't get bigger than this" and for them it really doesn't get bigger than us.

They spent pretty much most of the game sining about us or Greegsy but the celebrating of a goal in a game that has no relevance to them what so ever has to be the cringiest things I've ever seen.

They are a shitey wee club with shite fans who never manage to even fill one stand of their stadium.
im not being staunch when I say I never heard them, not once. They heard 900 of us at the piggery and they will hear 500 of us in Dortmund. Absolute despicable outfit and the sooner folk put Hearts in the same corner as them the better, it’s all about Rangers and we have plenty of enemies and need no friends

Back