Hibs players and management mouthing off before the game

I suppose they could have, much in the same way as, whilst I still have a pulse, it would therefore be possible that I could be pumping Beyonce.

FBS

They're not going to whip anything playing like that. They can't defend so I understand them trying to attack but they aren't very good at that either. Like Hearts they came up with a game plan that suited us down to the ground and then fell apart when we showed them up. Their manager is a fraud who thinks he's Pep Guardiola. They could easily slide down the league as they are fragile as %^*&. I'd love two from them, Dundee Utd and Aberdeen to get relegated. Big clubs? Big diddies.

Yeah there's definitely something about him. Sounds a bit like Joe Pasquale, or at least looks like he should.
Thats actually a good shout. It seems to be more when he loses his voice goes a bit more Joe Pasquale.

Reactions: TN8
That manager of theirs is an absolute strange wee oddball. Couldnt even tell you exactly what it is, just gives off the aura of an absolute weirdo.

I saw him out in Edinburgh on Saturday night with a lady who was not his wife. He seemed to be looking about to see if anyone recognised him and took great delight when someone did.

That manager of theirs is an absolute strange wee oddball. Couldnt even tell you exactly what it is, just gives off the aura of an absolute weirdo.

It was the PowerPoint slides how about being goal zone or something American.

That tipped me for lolz.

On a side not he has done well in the property market, better than the transfer market.

I saw him out in Edinburgh on Saturday night with a lady who was not his wife. He seemed to be looking about to see if anyone recognised him and took great delight when someone did.
You 100 percent sure it was a lady? Sounds like a toned down version of David Brent.

They're not going to whip anything playing like that. They can't defend so I understand them trying to attack but they aren't very good at that either. Like Hearts they came up with a game plan that suited us down to the ground and then fell apart when we showed them up. Their manager is a fraud who thinks he's Pep Guardiola. They could easily slide down the league as they are fragile as %^*&. I'd love two from them, Dundee Utd and Aberdeen to get relegated. Big clubs? Big diddies.
Jordan springs to mind . 2 big diddies and zero talent.

Did Beale get into some verbals with the crowd last night? At one point he was shown talking to someone behind the dugout with a big grin on his face.

I genuinely can’t remember his name
Not buying papers and never clicking any links about other teams does this
Seriously I know our manager :)) Tim’s, Dundee Utd, hearts, Livvy and st j
The rest I can’t mind tbh

Kinda missed having Porteous to get irate about. It would have been nice for him to have been at the end of that scoreline.

I watched the Hibs manager Post Match Reaction and I must say I thought he was a complete Rocket

Back