Hibs really looking forward to playing us.

The Gooner

I’ve seen comments from Jack Ross and Martin Boyle saying how much they are looking forward to playing us.

I don’t have a problem with teams feeling confident coming to play us but I do wonder if it’s a motivator for our players or do we read too much into these things?

I’ve seen comments from Jack Ross and Martin Boyle saying how much they are looking forward to playing us.

I don’t have a problem with teams feeling confident coming to play us but I do wonder if it’s a motivator for our players or do we read too much into these things?
Very little seems to be firing up up players this season. Quite incredible to think we are top of the table.

So they should be. They can hardly be telling the media that they don’t fancy it.

This game is all about how we play. It will be a good insight into whether or not our team can step up and return to something like last seasons performance levels. Because I think we will need to.

Can’t blame them to be honest, even when we had our amazing season last year we struggled against them, even when winning it was close, we are currently nowhere near that level and they are playing well.

That said, we are top of the league and winning games. Win on Sunday and it sends a huge statement to the rest of the league.

I can understand it and to be honest, with the way we're playing they've got every right to fancy a pop at us.
We'll beat them though. Reckon we'll toil on Thursday night but beat hibs fairly comfortably on Sunday

I think any team in this league would be looking forward to playing us at the moment. We look likely to ship goals in every game we have played recently, and struggle to find the back of the net.

Agree with Brian Rice they are a team who are best suited to countering and less so controlling periods of possessions . think they are playing 352 right now but they adapt that don’t they . I think they do well by playing two central forwards against us too they have truly shaken our CDs a fair bit by doing so . And that is the battleground in this weekends game imo .

im always hoping we click v them but it’s not been happening really we tend to have close scoring affairs which doesn’t accurately reflect the skill levels of the two squads imo

So they should be. They can hardly be telling the media that they don’t fancy it.

This game is all about how we play. It will be a good insight into whether or not our team can step up and return to something like last seasons performance levels. Because I think we will need to.
Maybe they are looking forward to getting to there rightful place in the league , about 4th or 5th lol

Of course they are looking forward to it. We are the best team in the country and they are playing well.

we will be a good barometer for them to see if they’ve made genuine progress or not

The fact that they will be playing at Ibrox what won’t they enjoy ?

100%.

It's not about Hibs - it's about us.

We play to our abilities, we beat them. They know it and we know it.

We need to be up to the task.

If we turn up we’ve nothing to worry about but there in lies the problem we haven’t turned up so far. Stutter ed our way through most of the games so far, you could say we’re due a performance for ninety minutes here’s hoping.

Playing the champions in a 5 star stadium in a top of the table clash, what’s not to look forward to. It’s not as if we are firing on all cylinders either. If we turn up, we’ll win.

Hope both Edinburgh clubs finish 2nd and 3rd this season…

Good, I hope they turn up and have a real go at it

Sick of tin pot teams turning up and camping 11 men behind the ball with no intention of attacking

Space suits us
People always say this, but I think we struggle more with teams that push up and press us all over the park

When they see the chances we're giving the opposition why wouldn't they be looking forward to the game?

We will need to be up for it to get the win. Hopefully we are. No slow starts, we need to go at them from the off.

Back