Votes: 69 16.9%
  • Rangers win by more than 3 goals

Votes: 16 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

instructor

We played well v Ross County and Hibs seem to be struggling a bit, however they will up their game for us.
Hibs 1 Rangers 3.

Solid 2-0 comfortable win. Would have went for 3 but there has been talk on here that their pitch is a mess. Didn't want to be greedy :D

It will be a crap game to watch. They will cheat their fans by being a totally different team against us than the one that's been getting pumped from everyone recently. Fouls galore but we will see them off.

I predict Hivs will suddenly find some form and empty themselves. At best they will get a draw.

Correct. The effort Hibs should have put in to try and reach a Cup Final will suddenly be back on Wednesday. I'd love us to give them a real doing first half and score 3 or 4. They'll foul and dive for 90 minutes.

I think we will win by 2 goals.

I can see us starting a new run of wins and pushing on from the weekend

Correct. The effort Hibs should have put in to try and reach a Cup Final will suddenly be back on Wednesday. I'd love us to give them a real doing first half and score 3 or 4. They'll foul and dive for 90 minutes.
I agree - the humiiating failure of Hibs to reach the final will have been drummed into their players and used as a motivational tool to fire them up for the game against Rangers.

A chance to regain self-respect, restoration of honour, pride, an opportunity to make it up to the fans - all will have the Hibs players frothing at the mouth, desperate to come to grips with Rangers, desperate to gain a victory by whatever means necessary. I expect a tough game.

Kevin Clancy as ref - anything possible.
Although with the league done this is his shot at redemption to enable future crimes against fair refereeing.

This is the game I’ve been more ‘bothered’ about in jan in terms of potential dropped points as they’ll up the effort and we’ve had a few injuries but return of jack and roofe and saturdays intensity I think we will get a 3-1 win

This is the game I’ve been more ‘bothered’ about in jan in terms of potential dropped points as they’ll up the effort and we’ve had a few injuries but return of jack and roofe and saturdays intensity I think we will get a 3-1 win
They couldn't get out of their beds for a cup semi-final.

They've been shit for a while, and they'll be getting their arses handed to them on Wednesday.

As long as we are on it from first whistle then we will win. Players know how big a match this is. 2-0 gers.

Hibs are the only team in the league we have lost more than one goal to this season .... limit that to one and we win ... I’ll go 2-1

Don't know about the scoreline in our win but I'm almost certain that they are going to see red.

They seem to be of the opinion they have been weak and getting bullied recently which will likely see an overreaction from them.

If the ref does his job it might be a comfortable win.

Last edited:
as long as we are on it from the very beginning which we haven't been in away games, we should come away with the win

would love to smash this lot though, becoming the new sheep with their effort against us and hardly any effort against the rest

2-4,, prefer 0-2 though , with clancy as ref anything is possible but still think we will win by 2 goals

WATP

I think this one will be tight - Jack Ross will have them right up for it especially after the hiding they took off St Johnstone @ the weekend.

Id take a 1 nil and up the road with 3 points right now (and for each of the next 12 games as well) points on the board is all that matters.

that said if we play like we did against Ross County we should win comfortably.

Their form is woeful. They’ll run themselves into the ground as usual however. I still think we’ll scud them and the spoons of Leith will be also take a hammering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back