Hibs win tonight puts them 2pts behind the Scum

Not much between these sides imo.

St Johnstone were the better team in their last game and had a perfectly good goal disallowed.

There is a good chance that both Aberdeen and Hibs will be above Celtic by the time they next take the field at home to St. Johnstone having slipped to 4th spot. If we have also done the business in Dingwall to move 14 points ahead before hey kick a ball it certainly adds a bit more pressure to what would normally be a guaranteed 3 points for them.

St Johnstone were the better team in their last game and had a perfectly good goal disallowed.
I think Hibs have a bit more about them so I'd expect a win for them tonight. Two well-taken goals but also two examples of clown-shoe defending.

I'm surprised that Darren McGregor is still a thing. He was never a good defender.

There is a good chance that both Aberdeen and Hibs will be above Celtic by the time they next take the field at home to St. Johnstone having slipped to 4th spot. If we have also done the business in Dingwall to move 14 points ahead before hey kick a ball it certainly adds a bit more pressure to what would normally be a guaranteed 3 points for them.

Just had a look at the table and was thinking that myself.

Be good for Aberdeen to get their two games in hand played if Celtic have their Hearts game in the next period too.

Its not a true reflection of things with the extra games played but it heaps more pressure on them mentally if they're not in 2nd as things stand.

Imagine the mentally challengeds kept dropping points and drop out the top 6 come the split,A true carlsberg moment lol

A lot of stats I’ve seen seems to suggest St Johnstone should be higher than their league position.

Things such as chances, crosses per game etc all very high.

Looking ahead 3 of our next 4 league games are away from home Ross County, Dundee Hivs and St Johnstone. We've been fantastic but the latter two give me the fear......I know they shouldn't but they just do

Looking ahead 3 of our next 4 league games are away from home Ross County, Dundee Hivs and St Johnstone. We've been fantastic but the latter two give me the fear......I know they shouldn't but they just do

All three could prove awkward. I wouldn't be surprised if we draw one, win 2. Hopefully I'm wrong and it's routine wins.

St Johnstone will be a tricky game.

Dundee United not so much for me.

Aside from Hamilton, they're the poorest side we've played this season imo.

she has prob been ridden by derek riordan

no loss on the pic
Standards on here man ;)
You are right. Some bans need to be handed out for this sort of behaviour.

Here you are, mate:

B4GHv72.jpg

And this is why Hibs, alongside Aberdeen, will always be a diddy team. They up their game when they play the big teams and can get results, but are so inconsistent against the teams they should be beating, that they will never challenge for a title.

Would feel ragging if this was a normal season.

I mean we would be missing a home game against the scum in the post split.

Hibs are shit. Aberdeen will comfortably finish 3rd.
Hibs will likely take as many points as Aberdeen off of Rangers and Celtic.
But Aberdeen will drop far fewer points against the other teams.

Back