Hivees v Rangers 19th September

Jan Wyck

I know I know. A lot of football to be played before then but that could be a really a cracking game and big for both teams.

I had hoped the Scum would have had to visit them first, a sort of second top versus second bottom thing, but they play them at home the following weekend.

Let's pile up the points before then and send out a message.

They might actually try to take us on rather than a ten man defence. Could be a game that suits us. Whatever way they play I doubt they will score against the defence we now have and our new strikers should be up to speed by then

Would be surprised if fans were allowed in

I know 14th September is the date for it happen from but that is subject for approval from the Scottish Government

I know I know. A lot of football to be played before then but that could be a really a cracking game and big for both teams.

I had hoped the Scum would have had to visit them first, a sort of second top versus second bottom thing, but they play them at home the following weekend.

They looked pretty ordinary tonight and their style of play suits us perfectly.

One of our easier games imo, as last season showed.

I know 14th September is the date for it happen from but that is subject for approval from the Scottish Government
theres no danger this is going then, it will be will into next year

I believe test games before that
Scotland v Israel I know is confirmed for supporters....how many I do not know yet

Be interesting

It will be hospitality first with limited numbers then see what happens

Way things are going and from gerrards press conference it sounds as if we'll be lucky for the league to finish it players can stop themselves going out never mind fans into grounds

I believe test games before that
Scotland v Israel I know is confirmed for supporters....how many I do not know yet

Be interesting

Did UEFA not confirm recently that no fans to be allowed for Nations Cup matches?

After the problems with football this past week I do not imagine it has helped get fans back into grounds one bit. Would be surprised if we see a quarter full Ibrox before the turn of the year.

Best lock the fans out for the rest of time then as the flu is back to doing what its always done. Makes you wonder doesn’t it :rolleyes:

The players can’t behave there is no chance of the government going ahead with fans in grounds anytime soon.

We’ve no chance of getting to a game this side of Christmas too many spikes too many selfish nutcases out there and we will smash hibs and Dundee Utd

In September? Of course Ibrox will still be BCD.
I'd expect so mate, I just don't see the point in hoping our away games are BCD when it ultimately means we don't get to Ibrox.

If we're getting back to games then I'll be fine with us playing to a full piggery in October.

Jason Leitch has said they are going to start trials on getting limited supporters into stadiums and this could start this month to test plans and with further limited numbers allowed back in Sept

No doubt Nonce FC will be the trial club selected for fan entry

He said this last night on Snyde

He also did not 100% confirm that their CL qualifier was going ahead. He said there were still some things to resolve about letting it go ahead

We have 5 games before the Hibs game. Lets focus on them first. Far to many posters going on about 11 point leads etc. FOcus on one game at a time and just do our job and get a result.

Did UEFA not confirm recently that no fans to be allowed for Nations Cup matches?

After the problems with football this past week I do not imagine it has helped get fans back into grounds one bit. Would be surprised if we see a quarter full Ibrox before the turn of the year.
just been told that this upcoming Scotland-Israel is one of few testers
that is all I know so might of been decided with uefa but I doubt away fans, but lets just see

as for second part - the guy leich sort of confirmed its still all systems go for fans getting in September, but recent events have not helped.

Agree they are probably 3rd best team in the country but also too big for their boots. I assume they will attack us more than others. Play right into our hands.

They don't have the midfielders with the discipline to defend deep against us mate.

I agree that they'll be fighting for 3rd spot though.

Straight fight between them and Aberdeen imo.

BCD will continue for the rest of 2020 and probably well beyond.

Nippy locks down a city when a few people go to a pub ffs!

Test events are that let's see if they happen there first

If we go have fans in limited numbers it will hospitality and home fans only which will STH as clubs will have duty to look after them before anyone else

Watched the first half as I had some spare time yesterday.

The quality level was atrocious.

Misplaced passes, poor control - a terrible advert for Scottish football.

I was shocked at how bad both teams were to be honest.

That said, hate both clubs so was quietly happy at how poor they were.

Are we not playing in Europe on 17th. Unless that's wrong this game will be moved to 20th. Still one to look forward to

Jason Leitch has said they are going to start trials on getting limited supporters into stadiums and this could start this month to test plans and with further limited numbers allowed back in Sept

No doubt Nonce FC will be the trial club selected for fan entry

He said this last night on Snyde

He also did not 100% confirm that their CL qualifier was going ahead. He said there were still some things to resolve about letting it go ahead
He hinted hospitality in that interview.... That's what the clubs want as they make a fortune from it

Take it you didn't watch the game tonight.

Eye bleeding stuff.

Yea, watched it but compared to some of the football we played last season, it's the norm in Scotland.

They look a fairly well organised squad with enough option in their team now to get a goal. The fact they actually attach and don't go 10 men behind the ball will suit us.

BCD will continue for the rest of 2020 and probably well beyond.

Nippy locks down a city when a few people go to a pub ffs!

TBF there's been 300 cases in that region and a significant number of them are linked to the pubs in the area.

I am no fan of her but that said, I don't think she had any other option.

Apparently G4S will put a stop to this as they arnt putting anybody through Covid training or summit

I am no fan of her but that said, I don't think she had any other option.

Aye I don't think she could have done much else, its very much a damned if you do damned if you don't situation and that wouldn't change if anyone else was in power. More restrictions then you're over reacting and ruining the economy, not enough restrictions and people then getting ill, you're at fault for letting people get sick. Not that im inclined to ever feel sorry for politicians, but if I was now would maybe be the time that I come close to it

Watch the game against Dundee United and they were shite two really boring teams we have nothing to fear if we are up for it

Back