HK Soccer Sevens-Rangers

What a shit way to decide it. Why can't it be sudden death with 7 a side.

Dire second half display haha. Guess they’ll learn from it though. Did well to reach another final.

I'd have thought pretty much any shot on target in that extra time would be a goal. Never mind, impressive enough to get to the final. Hopefully learn from that loss of concentration in the second half.

Really poor throw in. Surely you drag their 3 out 4 v 3? Not throw it into an area their keeper can just grab it ffs

Cant win them all boys done themselves proud alot of football in short time a good learning curb & experience is why we do these tournaments unlucky not to win

Commentator was very disrespectful. Referered to us as Celtic at one point, called us “Glasgow” and was clearly disappointed when Rangers got the upper hand.

Good effort to the young gers though kinda threw it away there. Thought that penalty was extremely soft too.

Well played young yin’s, keeps the Rangers name with positives.

There is always next year, we do well when we are out there.

Great effort from the lads, feel gutted for them to lose the final.

Commentator was a mega wank!

Shouldn't have gone to sudden death anyway with the ridiculous penalty

Was longstaff for them not playing a lot in the EPL as well?

It's not a coincidence our youth teams are reaching finals consistently at the moment.

Well done lads. Stephen Kelly and Josh McPake our best players over the tournament in my opinion.

Why? They switched off until they went behind. Surely that's obvious...

Our support have no patience whatsoever when it comes to seasoned professionals coming through, let alone youth players.

We have just got to a final playing a side from the richest league in the world and didn't look out of place. A bit of perspective is needed when you start going on about "terrible attitudes".

Young players need time to develop and games like today do just that. Getting on the backs of someone because they are 2-0 up for protecting a lead just sums up exactly what is wrong with youth football in this country.

Thank %^*& you aren't involved.

As Muholland states consistently, no matter how many tournaments they win it means cery little to them.

They’ve far more concerned with other aspects. I missed the Leicester game but I didn’t see another team in that tournament that were as good on the ball as us.

West Ham had a lot of it in the 2nd half but had no purpose with it.

Wolves won Premier League 2 a month ago & we were the better side.

Lots to be very positive about. Especially McPake embarrassing anybody that comes near him.

Commentator was very disrespectful. Referered to us as Celtic at one point, called us “Glasgow” and was clearly disappointed when Rangers got the upper hand.

Good effort to the young gers though kinda threw it away there. Thought that penalty was extremely soft too.
Yeah who is he?

Our support have no patience whatsoever when it comes to seasoned professionals coming through, let alone youth players.

We have just got to a final playing a side from the richest league in the world and didn't look out of place. A bit of perspective is needed when you start going on about "terrible attitudes".

Young players need time to develop and games like today do just that. Getting on the backs of someone because they are 2-0 up for protecting a lead just sums up exactly what is wrong with youth football in this country.

Thank %^*& you aren't involved.
Haha. They switched off. They will hopefully learn from that. This is why these tournaments are held, for the young players to learn. They are not perfect, none of them will be. Doesn't change the fact that they switched off and will need to change that wherever they play their professional football. Great achievement to get to where they are. Plenty of room for improvement too. And if that was how they "protect a lead" maybe the coach should have kept them on the front foot where we are exceptional. Either way I'm just happy to see our young teams out there showing what they can do. Some absolutely tremendous talent in there.

Haha. They switched off. They will hopefully learn from that. This is why these tournaments are held, for the young players to learn. They are not perfect, none of them will be. Doesn't change the fact that they switched off and will need to change that wherever they play their professional football. Great achievement to get to where they are. Plenty of room for improvement too. And if that was how they "protect a lead" maybe the coach should have kept them on the front foot where we are exceptional. Either way I'm just happy to see our young teams out there showing what they can do. Some absolutely tremendous talent in there.

Aye, the joy fair drips from your posts.

Aye, the joy fair drips from your posts.
Haha, I'm glad you enjoy them. I do love watching the youth teams though. The way they attack and press is great, and exactly what Gerrard wants in his first team. For the first time in a long time we seem to have a message and style of play throughout all age groups and the first team. I certainly expect the good attacking players to see first team action soon...starting today.

Great effort lads. It has been a great year in trophy terms. Unlucky with this one, better luck next years. Great advert for The Famous.:))

Back