Euro 2020 Holland v Czech Republic

What an utter waste of space Gini Wijinaldum is. Their team is struggling for leadership out there and he's nowhere near close to affecting the game. This guy just became one of the highest paid midfielders in the world! Gutless to say the least.

Are you sure ? If we had a player suspended at rangers we wouldn’t include him in a squad but would still count towards his ban.is it different at international level
I would agree with you. They wouldnt pick him to free up a space for another player.

Are you sure ? If we had a player suspended at rangers we wouldn’t include him in a squad but would still count towards his ban.is it different at international level
Seems to be a bit of ambiguity on this, to me it should be.

Your example of Rangers is different, as the player would be in our selected squad to represent us in whatever competition it would be.

Where as he hasn’t been selected in the international squad, so his ban logically can’t be served.

Very confusing.

I think it does include the Euro’s though.

The Dutch are shitebags (74’, 78’ 10’ & 14’) and deserve phuck all from this, as much as I hate these racist kunts.

This will be Kudela now served 5 of his 10 match ban, if they somehow manage to get to the semis, it means that is Slavia manage to get through the 2 qualifying rounds for CL, He will be eligible to play in the group stages. Absolute joke

De ligt error seems to unnerved them entirely and right away the goalies mind went blank .

this Czech team are average imo but like slavia th4y are determined and robust and fit

I would agree with you. They wouldnt pick him to free up a space for another player.
Czechs have played 6 games since he was banned. That does include friendlys but. So in theory even if the Czechs lose next game he would be eligible for second leg of PO’s but again depends if the Czechs games count

The Dutch did well against North Macedonia but have looked far from convincing other than that game. I think their shape has been terrible. The midfield has been poor and their defence has been really exposed. They've been too predictable going forward too - long diagonals or balls for Depay or Dumfries to run onto.

Didnt need to be that way. They've got the players to play the kind of 4-3-3 that Rangers play. It would have meant dropping Blind though and going with De Vrij and De Ligt as the centre half pairing, with proper fullbacks either side of them. Could have accommodated Mallen and Depay either side of Weghorst, who could have played physical against central defenders. A midfield 3 of Wijnaldum, De Jong and De Roon wouldn't have been bad.

Last edited:
Did the commentator say earlier Netherlands red cards in euro’s have all been against Czechs , thot I heard that ?

The Dutch did well against Portugal but have looked far from convincing other than that game. I think their shape has been terrible. The midfield has been poor and their defence has been really exposed. They've been too predictable going forward too - long diagonals or balls for Depay or Dumfries to run onto.

Didnt need to be that way. They've got the players to play the kind of 4-3-3 that Rangers play. It would have meant dropping Blind though and going with De Vrij and De Ligt as the centre half pairing, with proper fullbacks either side of them. Could have accommodated Mallen and Depay either side of Weghorst, who could have played physical against central defenders. A midfield 3 of Wijnaldum, De Jong and De Roon wouldn't have been bad.
Portugal?

Back