Home form under Gio

Unfortunately we need to go away back to the 12th December to find our last away win. Hence the reason we are now second. Horrific recent away record and a win at tannadice is imperative if we are to retain any hopes of catching up.

Its the away form letting us down since we returned

Dundee Utd away will be a tough one if we win that in convincing fashion i honestly think well go on a run.

It’s easy to have aggressive tactics at home. It’s the cowardly tactics away from home that are costing us. Two good home performances have shown an initial reaction to the pathetic OF performance. The next week will tell us if they’ve really learnt from it or not.

Nice stat, the only thing that matters is overall form this is a title race, we need to win on the road , haven't been good enough away since after Christmas but I've a good feeling it's going to improve

Read on Twitter earlier and didn’t realise how good it was

In all competitions

P9 W9 Scored 21 Conceded 0

Yes it only tells half a story and the bulk of the games were winnable but after some of the debacles earlier in the season it’s nice to have consistency at least at home
I think that’s what he’s trying to emphasise with the “nothing for you here” line.
All our home games are not just simply winnable, but the expectancy is that they should be won.

Back