Home kit available from 24th of June

The Rangers megastore is now starting to resemble Mikes jumble sale. Just missing the Waghorn T shirts being put back on the rail.

bc39655d4856fdaafddc2ad1c3e900a9.png

Easily a better merch range than we have now to be fair, which is wild.

For anyone interested.

Use code MKWCA20 for £25 off on Castore (not Rangers)

Kids kits are £25 including delivery.

Ordered the wee man 2 kits on Friday 24th July 8am, still not got them, their customer service is shocking
I emailed them and told them it was going into dispute with my credit card if they hadn’t despatched it by Friday past (also ordered 24/6.) They despatched it on Friday. Whether the email had any effect who knows, worth a try.

I'm hoping to maybe get my order tomorrow but that's 17 days and f*ck me that's pathetic and embarrassing for Rangers to be associated with those chancers Castore.
I wont be ordering online again.

I emailed them and told them it was going into dispute with my credit card if they hadn’t despatched it by Friday past (also ordered 24/6.) They despatched it on Friday. Whether the email had any effect who knows, worth a try.
They took orders on the 24th June and in my opinion deliberately held them for the 10 working days because they knew they couldm't cope with the volume of orders on launch date.

Bit pised off that after forking out £35 for the ‘baby kit’ which is basically a baby grow with a tutu on it, so very loosely like the home kit - they have now released a proper baby kit for £38.

Haven’t event received my initial order yet

Was in the shop at Ibrox today worst shopping experience half a dozen staff on and every one looked like they had just fell out of trasmit , one of the staff was falling asleep at the counter,the manager needs to get a grip people spending hundreds and staff who couldn’t give a fuk

Was in the shop at Ibrox today worst shopping experience half a dozen staff on and every one looked like they had just fell out of trasmit , one of the staff was falling asleep at the counter,the manager needs to get a grip people spending hundreds and staff who couldn’t give a fuk
Have travelled around the UK and been in many club stores /shops etc.

Out of all the 'big clubs' ours is probably the worst in terms of overall shopper experience etc. .

Ordered the pro top on Friday, arrived today but sending it back as has black stain near collar & a pull on the material not far down from that. Was hoping to wear it in Blackpool but doubt I’ll get a replacement before then
976-AB3-B4-EA58-41-F7-9-DC7-535-A2509-CDCB.jpg

We are 3 years into the Castore deal now and still the level of non clothing products is shameful.

And yes, this is Castore’s responsibility.

Just back from stadium store.

Kit looks nicer than in the photos but the outrageous BOXT sponsor and two sponsors on the back completely ruin it imo.

Hopefully they make some unsponsored versions available again this season.

Kids kit looks much better as it doesn’t have all the sponsors other than utilita on the front. However, I’ve got no idea what Castore are playing at with the sizing of kids shorts. The waist is enormous and there’s no drawstring tie on the kids shorts. They obviously apply the fat bastard logic to the kids stuff :confused:

Was in to buy my boys the kits earlier. £50 for my youngest to get full kit which I thought was fair enough but my other boy who is a couple of year old was £50 for the top alone then a further £30 for the shorts so £80 to not even get the full kit. Must be nearer £100 if you want the full kit. Crazy prices and just pure greed

Outwith the strips and a few training tops there is nothing else. No bed covers, wall paper, mugs, hats etc. Absolutely pathetic. They need to take a wee trip over to the states to see how merchandising stores are laid out

Was in to buy my boys the kits earlier. £50 for my youngest to get full kit which I thought was fair enough but my other boy who is a couple of year old was £50 for the top alone then a further £30 for the shorts so £80 to not even get the full kit. Must be nearer £100 if you want the full kit. Crazy prices and just pure greed
Did you mean your other boy is a couple of years old(er) rather than he's 2 years old? Maybe a Junior size. For some reason the Junior kits for many clubs come in separate items rather than a full kit like the infant sizes. The Dhims, for example, have their Junior shirt at £50 same as us, shorts at £28 and socks at £15.

Did you mean your other boy is a couple of years old(er) rather than he's 2 years old? Maybe a Junior size. For some reason the Junior kits for many clubs come in separate items rather than a full kit like the infant sizes. The Dhims, for example, have their Junior shirt at £50 same as us, shorts at £28 and socks at £15.

Yeah my youngest is 6 so was able to buy the 5/6 full kit for kit that cost £50. The oldest who is 8 would be nearly £100 for a full kit. Absolutely terrible considering the size differences

Yeah my youngest is 6 so was able to buy the 5/6 full kit for kit that cost £50. The oldest who is 8 would be nearly £100 for a full kit. Absolutely terrible considering the size differences
I don't disagree mate, not in any way. Simply highlighting its not a problem that's peculiar to Rangers.

Dear business having kids.

I don't disagree mate, not in any way. Simply highlighting its not a problem that's peculiar to Rangers.

Dear business having kids.

Yeah it really is. I understand it’s all about supply and demand but would be great if parents could be able to buy full kits for £50 although I’m probably just being dillusional

Ordered the wee man 2 kits on Friday 24th July 8am, still not got them, their customer service is shocking
Same - put order in on 24th June and still don't have anything. Chased them by email - first response last week said it was being dispatched... Still nothing. I've chased. I've chased via email again and now radio silence. It's absolutely appalling service..

The new Castore USA Rugby jerseys are $125 each. Wtf?
Dunno about over there but it’s £70 here. Same price as the Home Nations rugby shirts. You sure you aren’t looking at a Pro version of the shirt?

On a positive note (for once from me regarding Castore) I got the home shirt yesterday - £25 off thank you very much Castore and @Uncle Albert
My only thing I don't like about it is the collar. The BOXT logo looks fine. Colour is decent. Not washed it yet mind you. But suitably impressed.

Yeah it really is. I understand it’s all about supply and demand but would be great if parents could be able to buy full kits for £50 although I’m probably just being dillusional
Remember 20% of that is VAT. So it’s £40 to pay for the material, the sewing, the shipping , the designer, Rangers, overheads, management, advertising, wages, employers taxes etc etc etc.

We are 3 years into the Castore deal now and still the level of non clothing products is shameful.

And yes, this is Castore’s responsibility.

Do they have the IP rights for all other merchandise?

If so, you would think they would be dead keen on getting that product available as they are clearly making a mint on the strips and training gear.

Rangers will certainly have operating control and have right of initiation and approval of products to be sold but you would think if Castore had the rights or were the chosen supplier, they would be all over that.

Junior shorts don’t have tiers - cheap shite
I couldn’t believe this. My sons kit arrived a few days ago and we went a size up from last year, top fits fine but shorts a little big and they have no ties on them!

I’ve never seen football shorts without ties

Remember 20% of that is VAT. So it’s £40 to pay for the material, the sewing, the shipping , the designer, Rangers, overheads, management, advertising, wages, employers taxes etc etc etc.

I don’t have a problem with the £50 for a kids kit for a 6 year old. What I do have issue with is a tiny bit bigger kit for an 8 year old costing nearly double

Do they have the IP rights for all other merchandise?

If so, you would think they would be dead keen on getting that product available as they are clearly making a mint on the strips and training gear.

Rangers will certainly have operating control and have right of initiation and approval of products to be sold but you would think if Castore had the rights or were the chosen supplier, they would be all over that.

Im not sure about rights but every single bit of merch be it clothing or rubber ducks is Castore’s responsibility.

Pretty nuts that if you order direct from Castore you probably get your order quicker, and maybe cheaper (with the amount of codes kicking about) than you would if you ordered from the Rangers site.

If there any benefit to ordering from the Rangers site?

I.e. do Rangers get a cut of orders from the Castore site, and is it the same % cut as Rangers site orders?

I don’t have a problem with the £50 for a kids kit for a 6 year old. What I do have issue with is a tiny bit bigger kit for an 8 year old costing nearly double
£80 for a kids kit is ridiculous.

I understand it’s the going rate for clubs but there are a hell of a lot of kids not wearing our colours because their parents can’t afford that. Same goes for other teams too.

When I was young me and all my mates were kitted out in any club kits, I had a massive amount of kits from Rangers to European teams. Now you are lucky to get 1 Rangers kit.

£80 for a kids kit is ridiculous.

I understand it’s the going rate for clubs but there are a hell of a lot of kids not wearing our colours because their parents can’t afford that. Same goes for other teams too.

When I was young me and all my mates were kitted out in any club kits, I had a massive amount of kits from Rangers to European teams. Now you are lucky to get 1 Rangers kit.

The £80 doesn’t even get you the socks.

Back