Horse-punching rattler nicked Ibrox Commonwealth Games mascot!

Also seeing the posts revealing he’s a grass. A self proclaimed rebel with Che Guevara tattoos. Imagine his idols arse collapsing after the threat of 28 days in the big hoose for stealing a fibreglass statue…

Either we've got a lot of polis among us or a lot of chavs. Call me sheltered, but I don't think I know any grasses.

"Ms Lyons also said that pictures of the Clyde Crane statue are still outstanding"

Does this mean that they haven't got the photos yet?

From a year ago?

This smells a bit like the hanging effigies trial, where they 'lost' the evidence, despite the fact there were pictures of it in every newspaper.
I think she’s complimenting them

Either we've got a lot of polis among us or a lot of chavs. Call me sheltered, but I don't think I know any grasses.
You’re saying that as though it’s a bad thing. I’m straight laced and a boring bastard but can’t stand people who get into bother and can’t deal with the consequences of their actions so dob in others. This Maguire guy is the stereotypical Tim in every way.

38 years old… nearly drowned in my cornflakes, same age as me and look at him maybe I have time for a modelling career after all.

His trial started today for this theft.He said he found it in a skip in Govan whilst working there haha Probally looking for scran the fat mess that is Kevin Macguire.His kids must be so proud of him. :rolleyes:

His trial started today for this theft.He said he found it in a skip in Govan whilst working there haha Probally looking for scran the fat mess that is Kevin Macguire.His kids must be so proud of him. :rolleyes:
He should plead to theft by finding then, or reset.

A man claimed he found a “missing” Glasgow Commonwealth Games mascot in a skip and took it home as his children would “love it”.

Kevin Maguire, 39, is said to have taken the mascot named Clyde to his home in Glasgow’s Drumchapel between May and July 2021.

Court papers state Maguire found the “life-size statue” resembling a thistle elsewhere without attempting to discover the true owner.

Maguire is on trial where he has pled not guilty to the single charge of theft by finding at Glasgow Sheriff Court.

His wife Lisa Marie Maguire, 35, told the court that she received a call from her husband in May 2021.

She said she was told by Maguire that he found the 2014 Commonwealth Games statue in a skip near a pub in the city’s Govan which his firm was renovating.

Prosecutor Jennifer Sillars asked: “Did he ask to bring it back?”

Mrs Maguire said: “He said the kids will love it.”

Mrs Maguire added that the statue was initially kept on the street before being put in the back garden where it was still visible to passers-by.

The witness was then visited by the police months after she said the statue was put in the garden.

Sillars asked what the officers told her.

She replied: “I can’t remember – they said they believed there was a statue in the house.

“I said ‘right okay you will need to speak to my husband’ and I phoned Kevin and that’s when they started to describe the statue.

“I thought it must be the statue that’s in the back garden whose name was Clyde.

“They said it went missing years and years ago – maybe 2014.”

Sillars asked why the witness did not report the statue as missing to the police.

She replied: “I didn’t know it was stolen.”

Sillars said: “You knew it didn’t belong to him.”

Mrs Maguire replied: “It was found in a skip, I didn’t think anything of it.”

The witness later told Maguire’s lawyer that officers were laughing and thought it was “funny” before removing the statue into a cell van.

She added: “We had a European Cup [in the kitchen] that was fire damaged and the officers asked if that was real – it was a joke.”

The witness also denied knowing the value of the statue or any intention to sell it on.

PC Andrew Leishman, 40, told the court that he spoke to Maguire on the phone that day.

He agreed with Tony Callaghan, defending, when it was put to him that Maguire asked if it was a “wind up.”

Mr Callaghan also inquired as to why there were news reporters at the scene when police arrived.

The officer replied: “They may have known.”

Mr Callaghan asked: “Do you have any information as to why that would be?”

PC Leishman said: “No.”

The trial continues before Sheriff Brian Cameron in January next year.

Maguire remains on bail in the meantime

He will walk away without a conviction. Then sue the police for compensation. And probably get a few grand in his pocket.
The police would probably have a better chance of a conviction if they charged the mascot with kidnapping the scummy tramp.

His wife standing up in court and bare faced lying. Haha.

Seem like a lovely family.

She replied: “I can’t remember – they said they believed there was a statue in the house.

“I said ‘right okay you will need to speak to my husband’ and I phoned Kevin and that’s when they started to describe the statue.

“I thought it must be the statue that’s in the back garden whose name was Clyde.

Fcuking brains of Britain.

When someone is continually getting away with things, it usually means a favour being returned.

This guy seems to lead a charmed life without consequences. Make of that what you will.

Maybe the stinking rat found a genie in a lamp one of the times he was raking through a skip.

His wife standing up in court and bare faced lying. Haha.

Seem like a lovely family.

Fcuking brains of Britain.

Its called playing dumb.

When someone is continually getting away with things, it usually means a favour being returned.

This guy seems to lead a charmed life without consequences. Make of that what you will.

A fat grass. He'll get his comeuppance one day, his type always do. He's not smart enough to live the life of a so called hard man gangster.

He's a fat gawk eyed ponce. He's that stupid him and his Mrs nonce about in a German 4 ringed lady's front bottom mobile with a very easily identifiable registration plate, if one were to put together the year of his favourite teams formation and his stupid fukin nickname.

Prick.

Back