• Complimentary programme
• Live entertainment
• Rangers Legend Interviews
• Executive coach travel to and from Hampden Park
• Match seat at Hampden Park
• On return to Ibrox, there will be a complimentary bar and buffet for 1 hour

Club 72 £240 + VAT Per Person

• 10am arrival at the Club 72 Entrance
• Complimentary breakfast and 3 complimentary drinks per person followed by pay bar
• Complimentary programme
• Rangers Legend Interviews
• Executive coach travel to and from Hampden Park
• Match seat at Hampden Park
• On return to Ibrox, there will be a buffet and 2 complimentary drinks per person followed by pay bar

10am arrival, hardly getting your moneys worth there. Bus always leaves Ibrox 2 hours before the game starts. A breakfast and a few pints until 11.30 isn’t great imo.

10am arrival, hardly getting your moneys worth there. Bus always leaves Ibrox 2 hours before the game starts. A breakfast and a few pints until 11.30 isn’t great imo.
Are Rangers allowed to serve alcohol any earlier than 10?

Been lucky to have had hospitality a few times and really enjoyed it.If I had a complaint it's getting kicked out an hour after the game.I feel it's a bit rushed.The bar should remain open until 7 - 7.30.

Even if it’s short in the morning they could at least say we’ll give you another hour so it’s 2 hours after the game. Taking the piss

Club72 deal doesn't look good value when comparing against the waddell deal.

Guessing this will be where my ticket ends up, don't know if I can be arsed badgering them asking why I never got a ticket in the ballot.

I done the Bar72 hospitality for the LCF final and it was okay. Objectively its a bit steep for what you get but i only really wanted a ticket; the hospitality was just a "bonus".

Bus back from Hampden takes around an hour after a game. Quicker walking it back.
Thats the reason I won't do this again - both times I did it previously it was a total shambles getting back

The year Hibs beat us in last min, we walked into lounge at Ibrox after taking over an hour to get back and they shouted last orders !!

Thats the reason I won't do this again - both times I did it previously it was a total shambles getting back

The year Hibs beat us in last min, we walked into lounge at Ibrox after taking over an hour to get back and they shouted last orders !!
We did LCF in Club72, yeah bus took forever but still got allocated time in the lounge when we got back.

was in Waddell suite for LCF and due to it being table service we got 3 drinks before the bus had to leave, one of which was spilt by the waitress all over the table, we had to ask for replacements to be then told sorry the bar is closed, after much arguing they gave us a spirit and mixer. Not really the service you want for the price it costs. As others have said it was more about the ticket but come on it needs to be better than that.

I’m debating looking at hospitality I missed out by 34 points and don’t know if it’s worth risking waiting to see if the points drop I’m not hopeful they will

How much would you pay for a European trip to watch a game ?
Don’t know where you’re going with that? I don’t see how a European trip is close to comparing a semi final at hampden.

I’m comparing to previous Ibrox hospitality’s in the past couple of year and I think it’s getting less and less with it being the same price or maybe a touch more.

Not to mention the fact that any Tom Dick or Harry can buy them without there being any kind of priority for MyGers punters who missed out on a ticket.
I know a few guys who bought them for the final who aren't even Rangers fans. Just wanted a day out on the piss.

I know a few guys who bought them for the final who aren't even Rangers fans. Just wanted a day out on the piss.

A few YouTube types did the same. I’m just shy of the points for the final and have zero qualms with those above me getting the actual tickets, they’ve earned them, but at least give the actual supporters first shot at the hospitality if they want to spend the money. The League Cup ones sold out pretty quickly IIRC.

We did LCF in Club72, yeah bus took forever but still got allocated time in the lounge when we got back.

I was in there as well. Thought it was really well organised tbh. Obviously the later kickoff meant extra time in the bar before hand. We were one of the first buses back so got around 90 minutes afterwards.

Group of lads in front of us from Norway. Just wanted to experience an Old Firm game.

A few YouTube types did the same. I’m just shy of the points for the final and have zero qualms with those above me getting the actual tickets, they’ve earned them, but at least give the actual supporters first shot at the hospitality if they want to spend the money. The League Cup ones sold out pretty quickly IIRC.
Personally think they should be holding off selling them to the public until corporate season ticket holders know if they’re successful.

They should give unsuccessful corporate season book holders priority for a few days, then have a mygers members sale. Shouldn’t just sell to anyone

Personally think they should be holding off selling them to the public until corporate season ticket holders know if they’re successful.

They should give unsuccessful corporate season book holders priority for a few days, then have a mygers members sale. Shouldn’t just sell to anyone
For a 50k seater stadium all corporate customers should be taken care of.
It’s amazing how often you can get a ticket for small capacity stadiums in the corporate ballot but struggle for Hampden.
It reaffirms my thoughts that they are selling the tickets that should have went to the corporate season ticket holders as vip hospitality packages.

Back