How are the mighty fallen - Garry Kenneth

The night he played for Scotland v Sweden and Ibrahimovic I was genuinely watching from behind my hands.

Posters on here I am sure wanted to sign him
I actually fell out with a good mate of mine and his son when we met up after a Dundee Hivs game and they were raving about how fantastic Kenneth was and I replied "whit?...he's a fkn lump o' wood!"
Funny how some folk see the same player with polar opposite opinions!

He was playing juniors at the age of 27, only four years after he played for Scotland.

Always the first name that springs to mind when talking about absolute carthorses to have somehow made a career in Scotland.

He has a Scotland cap and John Brown doesn’t, let that sink in :oops:

3 carthorses stick out for me , Gary Kenneth , Lee Wilkie , Kevin James , the clamour to get these 3 diddies capped by bbc scotland was beyond belief !!!!!

Was it not him who tried to help Phil Odonnell when he collapsed.
Made to play next game after such a terrible experience. No pity for him,unlike a certain different entity who had f all to do with it yet played the sympathy card....you know the story

Gary Kenneth...... Like Lee Willie every time I saw them play I thought I might still make it as a pro... Evne although I was in my late 30s and early 40s at the time

Lee Wilkie whilst he was having his contract dispute with his club and as a result wasn't getting paid worked at my mates tiling firm as a labourer.

Kenneth is only 31. Jesus Christ.

When he played against us about 10 years ago I thought he was close to retirement.

Still convinced to this day that Gary keeneth is avrils lovechild. Either that or he was pumpin him at Dundee utd.

Blacks a fuckin cretin. I’ll never forgive mccoist for signing that lady's front bottom after what he did to jelavic.

Back