How are they going to pull this off next Saturday

By some miracle if we scored first and they had a man sent off (stop laughing) you never know. More likely we will again be blown away in the first half losing a bundle of goals from our right back position. Same tired old movie.

If we can get some bodies back there’s always a chance on the day.

Ultimately there hasn’t been more than a goal between us in most of the last 7 or 8 old firm derbies.

That can’t fall for them forever. We have to edge one of them sometime.

But that’s contingent on having some sort of team to put out.

If King and Davies start I imagine it will be ugly. Like the sort that scars you for decades.

Ah the law of averages. We have lot of averages that for sure.

I have never went into a Peado game with zero confidence,Even at my lowest point there has always been that bit in me thinking it’s a cup final players always lift themselves and play to their best,Resigned too the fact our players can’t motivate themselves and even worse don’t have the ability to compete with the Peados,
My saving grace for this season was the league cup that stopped them from getting another fucking treble,
We can only live in hope.

In the past when going in as the underdog you could probably hope that we would try and stay compact, hit on the break, maybe ride our luck a bit but take our chances. This team is unequivocally incapable of that type of performance.

Even if we found ourselves two goals up I still wouldn't be confident of holding on. I can only imagine us winning if they somehow lose the plot on the day.

Ah the law of averages. We have lot of averages that for sure.

It’s a law for a reason.

It’s not like they’ve dished out any hammerings on us for a couple of years. Not since Gio was here

They just have the Indian sign over us at the moment. When we go there and score 1, they score 2. When we score 2, they score 3

its a difficult trend to buck but nothing lasts forever.

The definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over and over and over and over and expecting results to be different. A half fit team, most who have chucked it, to go to the wall, beat Celtic and win the cup. Can't wait for another thread of the 'surrender monkeys' vs the 'head in the sand loyal'

We aren’t it’s that simple there is too many holes to fill right now and players falling off a cliff in terms of performance.

Next week we can all write the script miss chances have a defensive nonsense lose multiple goals right after each other and then do the brave fight back thing.

I’m fearing the worst next week and ever so slightly hopeful that the players actually can produce the goods against them- I’ve not felt like this since Murty was in charge

Our manager gets a 10 for communication skills, but on the evidence of performances, tactics, and team selection the jury is well and truly out.

It’s a law for a reason.

It’s not like they’ve dished out any hammerings on us for a couple of years. Not since Gio was here

They just have the Indian sign over us at the moment. When we go there and score 1, they score 2. When we score 2, they score 3

its a difficult trend to buck but nothing lasts forever.
Butland saved us from a hammering in the last game against them.

Anything is possible in football tbh.
Injuries will have a massive saa swill
Clements tactics which will NEED to change.
Players also need to show some personal & professional pride too which our captain seemed to lack today

I've already stated that I'm playing the blind optimism card as it's the only one I've got.
Tav will not be haunted by Maeda
Lundstram, Raskin or whoever will get close to Hatate and O'Riley
Our central defenders will focus for 90 minutes.

As I say blind optimism.

One plea, no surrender monkey, trenches patter please it's beyond tedious after all these years.

I’m dreading next weekend, but hopeful of course.

The most irritating thing that I’ve come to realise though, is that I feel more obliged to say “get it right fvcking up you” to folk within our own fan base, as opposed to the vermin.

I get its tiresome and exhausting year in year out but it’s ironic that we have fans calling our team losers, bottle merchants etc partnered with their own defeatist mentality.

Get fvcking inty these cvnts man. There’s a cup to be won and a summer to enjoy.

For much of this squad, the cup final is simply something to get out the way before jetting off to Dubai/Ibiza or wherever.

This is a team who have checked out.

One off game anything can happen,we weren't fancied in the Semi Final at Hampden couple of seasons ago because we had played Braga on the Thursday night. Going to be tough especially with the injuries but you have to hope they can bring a Betis type performance from somewhere.

One off game anything can happen,we weren't fancied in the Semi Final at Hampden couple of seasons ago because we had played Braga on the Thursday night. Going to be tough especially with the injuries but you have to hope they can bring a Betis type performance from somewhere.

The 21/22 team was night and day compared to this one in terms of fitness alone, not to mention pace and power. Add in the general feel good factor we had going with the Europa League run at that time and that saw us through.

This squad has shown they simply cannot be trusted to deliver that kind of result.

Two bad OF teams facing off in a cup final.

If we win, manager gets credit for it (given injuries, the players who have checked out) and the players who get us the win sign off with a small bit of a credit

If we lose, it’s the final and clearest signal to club, manager and players themselves that it needs entirely torn down and rebuilt. Some might say “but what if they want to stay rather than sign off as losers?” - I don’t see any signs of that mentality here, plenty will be happy to go and escape the weekly (often justified) criticism

I’m dreading next weekend, but hopeful of course.

The most irritating thing that I’ve come to realise though, is that I feel more obliged to say “get it right fvcking up you” to folk within our own fan base, as opposed to the vermin.

I get its tiresome and exhausting year in year out but it’s ironic that we have fans calling our team losers, bottle merchants etc partnered with their own defeatist mentality.

Get fvcking inty these cvnts man. There’s a cup to be won and a summer to enjoy.

Not for me, mate.

I've seen some dreadful Rangers sides going back more decades than I care to remember, but I've never seen a Rangers side more openly scared of Celtc than this one, especially at the piggery.

They look terrified, even in the pre-match warm-up.

Back