How can the fan highlight injustice?

We are in a position of stasis until the people running the club have the will and the drive to mobilise the support.

I was talking to a Rangers man yesterday, between him and his old man there's over a century of love for the club.

I said to him, we as individuals can write the most articulate expose of, intelligent article of what's going on but it doesn't matter if the club stay silent.

However if the club say we're banning the rhebel, the scum and are going to BBC HQ in London with what's going up here, the fans would support it big time.

Everything comes back to the leadership driving us from up the marble staircase.

They saved us from the scum running us into the ground, but four years on that doesn't cut it anymore.
We clearly don’t have the people running us that are able to do this job, which is just as important as anything else at the club but isn’t being treated as such.
We have an absent Chairman and an MD who either awaits his orders from said Chairman or just isn’t up to the job of managing a huge club, we simply have to change the structure of the club and employ people with a clear strategy that befits any big business.

Last edited:
I agree. I dont buy the bullshit about stuff happening behind the scenes. There's people employed by Rangers that are making too much money to rock the boat.

They are also petrified to be critical in anyway towards Liewell and co. while they don’t seem to have a problem reciprocating.
If you are shyte scared of a bully and won’t stand up to him there’s only going to be one outcome.

Back