How do you explain!?

robbieb

Bears, I need some help explaining to my mrs what today and 55 means.

Her dad is the master of the Prince of Wales in Renfrew and her brother is a season ticket holder and goes to they games with me.

So she’s not from the Darkside but I need a sentence to set her straight.

If her dad and brother are fans she must know what it means? My missus went and got the helium and balloons yesterday.

Rangers Fans are born, we are not manufactured, we do not choose, we are chosen, those that dont understand dont matter, those that understand need no explanation.We are the chosen few.
W.A.T.P

Bears, I need some help explaining to my mrs what today and 55 means.

Her dad is the master of the Prince of Wales in Renfrew and her brother is a season ticket holder and goes to they games with me.

So she’s not from the Darkside but I need a sentence to set her straight.
Pride and tears and rewards for devotion and dedication but proof that we are trully the people.

Tell her to imagine her house is burgled and while she is reeling from the shock it is then also looted, again and again and again, and every one of the neighbours on the street turn on her, laugh at her, blame her and try to shame her, until ten years later after starting all over and through hard work and the support of family and friends she now has the biggest and best house, not just on the street or town but in the entire land, to the envy of all who know her. The end.

Rangers fans are born, not manufactured,
We do not choose, we are chosen,
Those that don't understand don't matter,
Those who understand need no explanation

Simple as that.

Rangers fans are born, not manufactured,
We do not choose, we are chosen,
Those that don't understand don't matter,
Those who understand need no explanation

Simple as that.

The emotional elation our collective feel, can be compared to that one household chore she’s been busting your balls for 10 years to do and you’ve dodged it like a smeltic supporter dodges soap.

Then one day she returns home from work and lo and behold, you’ve eventually done said chore.

See that feeling she experienced upon gazing at that job being completed after all these years, that’s how we feel.:D

Failing that, it’s a pillow case full of soap aff the body in full metal jacket style while she’s asleep.
That’s the very least she deserves for not understanding what’s most important to practically her total family :D

You just tell her it knocks her down to 5th in the league table and she’ll only just make the split.

1. Rangers
2. Steven Gerrard
3. Your mum
4. Your career
5. Her

Put it in a context she can relate to, The day you met her to the day you married her. Should that fail bro, I have a van available to help you remove her and her possessions shovel and bag of lime extra.
Enjoy it bro drink it All in.

Back