How does it play out now?

bluereason

Realistically, we are hanging on by a thread in the league and still firmly in a semi final of the cup. How do you see it all ending over the next month? Have we got enough to lift to ourselves, get ourselves back to the team we were a few weeks ago and win more or are we done for this season? What’s your thoughts?

In the League.... Win 3 Lose 2.
Semi Final? Hit or Miss going by the last 2 games,

I reckon celtic will drop points before the oldfirm to give us a little bit of false hope.

We all know what's coming when this shower of mediocrity goes to Parkhead though.
It’s completely flipped on it’s head from 6 weeks ago - they looked like dropping points at every turn whereas we looked like we’d keep winning.

The difference is we’ve done it at the worst possible time.

The biggest worry is Clement said weeks ago he wants Lundstram to stay and he is in talks with the club about getting a new contract, we need a clear out which includes Lundstram.

Ringing alarm bells, springs to mind.

As always once the league is lost wel win the remaining games, these players will be playing with a swagger when theres nothing on the line same as before,after a pasting at the piggery before hand and a cup final loss.

The biggest worry is Clement said weeks ago he wants Lundstram to stay and he is in talks with the club about getting a new contract, we need a clear out which includes Lundstram.

I'd have given him a new deal. When you look at the season, even under Beale, he was our best performer and is over the course of the season.

Right now I dont want any of the out of contract players getting a deal. Go and let us replace you.

%^*& sake if this happened my blood type would be highland park for about 6 months.
Thats just the kind of thing that would happen though B-)
In all seriousness though we'd have taken where we are when PC came in.
Its just the manner of defeat & attitude of the players that pisses me off.

If these players turn up on Sunday with the same attitude, we'll lose. However, if they turn up at Parkhead with this attitude, we'll get pumped. I don't see how this shower lift the levels now. There was hope Ross County was a "kick up the arse", clearly it wasn't as I'd argue last night was an even worse performance and mentally too many of these players have checked out. Reality is, barring a small miracle we've gift wrapped yet another title to the scum and I don't see a world currently in which we beat them at Hampden, which is depressing as this is not a good Celtic side. It's a disgrace how we find ourselves here.

I'm confident that there's going to be some more twists in this tale, e.g. celtic dropping points, but my confidence in us winning the rest of the games is on the floor right now. It's so hard to envision us going on to win the remaining games. Maybe Sima hits some form and drags us few a couple games, some other players start finding form... hard to see though

Realistically, we are hanging on by a thread in the league and still firmly in a semi final of the cup. How do you see it all ending over the next month? Have we got enough to lift to ourselves, get ourselves back to the team we were a few weeks ago and win more or are we done for this season? What’s your thoughts?
I can see us getting beat on Sunday and taking a hammering at Parkhead mixed in with some performances like last night against the other teams in the top 6.

Said after Sunday we’d take the easy route out and feel sorry for ourselves and go down with a whimper instead of having some self respect

Last night summed it up. Chancers

On current level of performance we are losing or drawing all the remaining games.
For some reason the effort ,application ,tactics is not there at all ,no idea what’s going on.

The weird thing is we'd have bitten the hand off to have our current position back in October.

The momentum shift is the absolute killer here.

I know it's all ifs and buts but the first postponed Dundee game that could've put us top of the league going into the international break could've been huge.

Our players look totally bereft of confidence and they all look leggy.

A standard win over Hearts on Sunday to lift the mood and convince ourselves there’s a chance we can turn it around only to lose at St Mirren the following weekend

We might beat Hearts, but I think we're in serious danger of a poor defeat. In the league, I think we're toast. I think Celtic may drop points, but I don't see any way our team is going to do the necessary job to overhaul them.

The weird thing is we'd have bitten the hand off to have our current position back in October.
Can't disagree with you. But sick of the excuses, 3 weeks ago we're 2 points clear with Old firm game at home on the horizon. Within the past week we've handed out new records to Ross County and lost points to a freshly promoted Dundee. Nowhere near the standards.

Get raped by Celtic in the SC Final, and at Parkhead. Win 2 of the remaining league games, draw 1 and lose the other.

It was a minor miracle Clement had us in a title race up to last Sunday.
For whatever reason tools have been downed, they’ve reverted to type and the boss now knows the enormity of the task for next season.
I think Hearts will beat us at Hampden and we will get humped at the Piggery.
I detest most of our players just now and I never thought I would ever feel like that.

I'm confident that there's going to be some more twists in this tale, e.g. celtic dropping points, but my confidence in us winning the rest of the games is on the floor right now. It's so hard to envision us going on to win the remaining games. Maybe Sima hits some form and drags us few a couple games, some other players start finding form... hard to see though
I wish I was as confident but the way this league has played out this season it wouldn’t be beyond the realms of possibility that there was maybe one or two more twists in this before the season ends, hopefully in our favour!

I think we will make the cup final but it will be a slog on Sunday. Hopefully no extra time as our team just don’t seem fit enough. All to play for in the cup final but the league is gone.

The problem is , weeks ago when Clement was saying that so were lots on here.

I'm admittedly quite pessimistic on here.
The first Dundee postmonment, for me phucked us, It gave Celtic the opportunity to go top again, the new date also gave them the opportunity to got to Ibrox on top with the chance of going 4 ahead instead of us possibly 2 ahead with the chance of making it 5. This might be daft to many but I think it makes a difference mentally, certainly does to my line of thinking.
There was something I read from a mick on twitter. He basically pointed out that although Rangers clawed themselves back into it, they failed to pull away. I think this was crucial. The Motherwell game we failed to make it 5 points, the Dundee postponement stopped us going 5 ahead and instead allowed them to go to Livi and go top. Who knows how that game pans out for them when shitting it.
How it plays out? They now have the momentum and they are better at grasping it than us.

I think we all know how it goes from here.

We're in the middle of a season ruining collapse that'll be our 5th in 6 seasons.

It wasn't that long ago we were saying if it wasn't for Butland , Lundstram would be our player of the season. Incidentally Butland has shit the bed in these last few weeks too

We will win 2, draw 2 and get pumped off Celtic. We will scrap by in the cup but again get pumped off Celtic in the final

Back