How many bears in Denmark? Are there fans travelling without tickets?

gerrard32

Wondering how many will be in Herning?
150 on the bus from Hamburg getting to Herning at 17.00 ( waaaaaay to late IMO).

I mean that its late in the day to arrive in Herning For a sash bash and for Bears looking for tickets

They will have a couple of days in Hamburg sashing it up so don't think they will be too bothered. I'd imagine anyone going via Hamburg and using the bus would have already sorted their ticketing arrangements.

I’m travelling with sport options and should be in herning for mid day.. 8hrs on the sesh before the game.. should be a good day! 5pm seems a bit late tbh.

5 of us leaving CPH at 1415ish on Thursday.

3 home end, 2 away, I'm in the seat literally next to the fence of the away section so I am hopeful of getting in with the troops.
Going by train?
Often a few holdups on motorway near Odense late afternoon.

Travelling on the day trip, looking forward to having the day in Herning before the match

Very pleased that the Glassy buses don't leave very early as I land in Hamburg at 10am
And there you have the answer. The Glassy planning committee have many factors to consider, not least when’s the earliest we can leave after the night before!

Anyone know if they take euros in Denmark? I'm aware they have their own currency but I've already got euros for Hamburg and can't be fucked getting their money as I'm only there for a couple hours then the game

I’m travelling with sport options and should be in herning for mid day.. 8hrs on the sesh before the game.. should be a good day! 5pm seems a bit late tbh.
There will be about 200 - 250 on that flight all arriving @ midday! Getting dropped off in town centre so defo head to Murphy’s. Pals on train from Copenhagen arriving @ 2pm. Plenty time for good kick of the ball!

5 of us leaving CPH at 1415ish on Thursday.

3 home end, 2 away, I'm in the seat literally next to the fence of the away section so I am hopeful of getting in with the troops.
You love the home end mate !

Probably like me, not in the TC but will be getting in to the game one way or another, I ended up eluding Russian armed guards to get in the Rangers end at Spartak as they wouldn't let me get to whichever block we we got tickets for (section L I think)

Enjoy Thursday, wish I was there

Anyone know if they take euros in Denmark? I'm aware they have their own currency but I've already got euros for Hamburg and can't be fucked getting their money as I'm only there for a couple hours then the game
Do we accept Euros in Scotland?
I'd take a decent guess they'd want their own currency mate...it's not Turkey where they accept anything

Well you can wait and see if they can be fucked taking a foreign currency

Going by train?
Often a few holdups on motorway near Odense late afternoon.

train is a mare after the game so hired a car, hopefully all well and we breeze through Odense...

I'm working in Helsingor at 0745 so need to get back home

You love the home end mate !

Enjoy Thursday, wish I was there

Was TC from Zizkov to Manchester, I am leaving Europe again next week so joining was not really an option now they have seen sense and opened it up to non TC holders.

That's
Maribor
Moscow
Vienna and Herning in the last 2 campaigns!

Undercover loyalist

Back