How many dishonest refs do we have now ?

Thornliebank_Bear

Obviously there is Clancy that does all the tims games these days to make sure theres no problems, but he is not alone or the worst in my view.

I would suggest Madden is hes been cheating us for a long time, then McLean with Beaton not far behind.

You also have massive Celtic fans like Walsh and Robertson, have i missed anyone any others ?

Claney definitely Robertson is sneaky more so with teams about to play his beloved team

Colum I think actually is just a poor ref he's not biased his wrong decisions just happen the way he's facing

The refs identified publicly as rangers fans try to hard to make sure they are not seen as rangers fans

For such a long time I kept saying they aren’t actually corrupt or biased, they are just really really sh!te at their jobs, but I can’t help but second guess it after some of the stuff we have seen this season, as anyone else that was that bad their job, would have lost it by now.

If 80% of players like a flutter, why wouldnt the refs?

They're only human.

A peek into their whatsapp group would be enlightening.

Between the varying levels of dishonest and incompetent ref's, we pretty much up against every time we step on the park.

Obviously there is Clancy that does all the tims games these days to make sure theres no problems, but he is not alone or the worst in my view.

I would suggest Madden is hes been cheating us for a long time, then McLean with Beaton not far behind.

You also have massive Celtic fans like Walsh and Robertson, have i missed anyone any others ?
collum the liar,scott broon and anderson the cheat in training from Saturday doig and broome the cheating linesmhen.Many more i would imagine.

It's difficult to tell which ones are actually dishonest and which are just that incompetent.

One thing is very clear. We don't have any that are up to the job. None that can be considered ever remotely reliable and that is very sad. The SFA have a lot to answer for but where would they start. They're that incompetent it would take a new responsible group years and years to repair their damage.

Be a lot easier to count the honest ones, you could certainly manage it on one hand. Even one of them four fingered tramp hands.

All those howling decisions thats went against us over the last few weeks have been disgraceful but when i watched Clancy at the piggery he was genuinely f.cking cheating! No ifs buts or maybes it was cheating!! The catalogue of issues we didn’t get was the worst i have ever seen in the 35 years watching Rangers!

All them

Plenty dishonest refs as far as our team goes.

gE8gijl.gif

Clancy is obvious but I think the rest are genuinely just shite!
If that were true, we would benefit from their shyte just as much as their shyte punishes us.
If they are consistently shyte towards one team more than they are shyte towards the rest, does that not indicate a different problem than just generally shiteyness?

Used to think refs were just incompetent but Clancy on 29th December looked beyond incompetence and after Collum's and Madden's accounts of incidents at St Mirren and Aberdeen they, for me, are tarred with the tainted brush as well.

The only one who I think isn’t terrified to make a call agains the mentally challengeds is Collum. He can be a shite referee and a smug wee prick at times, but I think for the most part he will go with his gut when making a call.

Beaton is a cheat. Madden is a cheat. Clancy is a cheat. Robertson is a cheat. Walsh is a cheat. Maclean is a cheat.

One of the worst was Craig Thomson who has thankfully chucked it.

Some of them make calls out of nothing more than fear of having their lives made a living hell, but it’s still cheating.

Beaton had his life ruined for 3 weeks last season for a game that he actually gave them more big decisions than us.

Why bother with the headlines, abuse, death threats, smashed windows and put your family at risk when you can just rule against Rangers and for the filth every time to ensure you have an easy life.

a lot of the refs are damaged, none more so than Beaton. Him and Madden dont have the balls to be refs. So scared to be called out by Celtic they are damaged. Glad we are starting to call them out as to date their bias was worth points to them and reduction for us. Both should retire.

Others are far more sneaky Walsh, and Robertson for example. But the bigot and cheat Clancy needs to be sacked. Never a referee and so corrupt the game is a bogey when he is in charge. Collum is a bit more neutral but dont kid yourself, when needed his colours come out.

Linesmen need looked at also. Too many happy to see what they want to see.

John Beaton and Bobby Madden are just as bad as Clancy
Beaton has been got at , no doubt about it in my mind.

Clancy is just an obvious cheat.

The rest are just shit scared to call it as they see it when they referee us , same when they referee that lot but to opposite effect.

Not sure about dishonest but on the face of it most are incompetent.
I say on the face because on numerous occasions the ref acts on something the assistant ref has either seen or imagined and cards are issued on their say so.
Many threads, quite rightly, highlight decisions against us and focus on the ref but I wonder if any of us know the impact of the guy on the line.
I remember Alfie's red card against broonaldo and it was the ass ref that called it.

Clancy, Robertson, Wash, Beaton, Madden are the main culprits. But the biggest cheats are the SFA themselves.

Not sure about dishonest but on the face of it most are incompetent.
I say on the face because on numerous occasions the ref acts on something the assistant ref has either seen or imagined and cards are issued on their say so.
Many threads, quite rightly, highlight decisions against us and focus on the ref but I wonder if any of us know the impact of the guy on the line.
I remember Alfie's red card against broonaldo and it was the ass ref that called it.
Same as against dolly.

Make it easy - name one that isn't.

The offside goal in the final , the penalty that wasn't given at Aberdeen , the last man pulldown on Alfie at the knewdome , the handball at the first Kilmarnock goal , the onside goal Alfie scored but not given. the handball penalty we never got , the dangerous tackle on Goldson got a yellow should have been a red , all against Livingston , worst of all the wrestling throw on Alfredo vs Hibs, what they all have in common the linesman had a better view that the cheating referees but not one of these decisions did they question despite knowing they were wrong .
I contend the refs get all the flak which they deserve but the linesman are as big cheats as the likes of Clancy and the rest .
When did a linesman last flag a referees obvious error to get it changed ,I can't remember happens all the time in England

Clancy
Beaton
Madden

These three are utter scum. Corrupt to the core. They’re not the only dodgy refs (Dallas nearly made the list) but they’re certainly the worst.

Back