How many goals have we handed on a plate?

scooter70

Serious question, kind of, but how many goals have we actually handed to them over recent years that they’ve barely hard to work for? I can think at least 5 or 6 but I think it’s probably more

Doesn’t / rarely happens for us, that has to be mentality, ability etc etc

It simply cannot continue, almost feels like it’s every single time we play them

Not having a rant on a day that would be easy to, I have other things to work through just now, but it’s so frustrating

And that’s what makes it all the more sickening.

We gift it to them. Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

People talk about “luck”, but you make your own luck. We (as in the players, not the fans) have got what we deserve.

Beaten before we’re even out the tunnel. No belief, fire, desire, contempt towards them.

Serial losers doing what serial losers do. I can just imagine the captains words of inspiration right now

We'd be as well just starting the cup final at 2-0 to them. It's the only way we start showing any interest against them.

At least one a game average over the last 3 years I would say, it’s actually pretty embarrassing for a professional football team at this point.

Glad we are consistent though, we even gave them the now-regulation ‘glorious chance in the first minute’ that we give every team we play these days.

We are such a friendly charitable bunch.

Killie will give them more of a game than we did today.

We seem to make mistakes most games but other sides dont punish us like the orcs do.

Back