How many times have you been to a match at Ibrox?

Season ticket for few years in the late 90s, 00s, then picked my games from there on in tbh. Get to Ibrox around 10 - 12 times a year, don’t do away games apart from Europe once or twice.

Rough guess? under or over 200 times, give or take. Did stop for a few years during McLeish and LeGuen, so chalk 30 off that.

Aye around 170 folks lol.

I’ve got a mate who is a Jags fan and we both started going to our respective club’s matches in 1987… we were actually discussing this very topic on New Year’s Day given that’s 35yrs :oops:

My hayday was between 1990 and 1998 - barely
Missed a match at Ibrox in that period.
Job, family & moving down south got in the way but I think even then it took until last season for me not to manage to get to Ibrox at least once in a season… and as luck would have it, in Feb 2019 I was at 2 matches on the bounce.

Taking an utter guess at an average of 23 per season over 1989/90 - 1998/99 then that’s 207 and in the 20yrs since I’d add about 50 to that list then I’d think I’m at around 260 or so.
Don’t know whether to include the 2 that I played at Ibrox for Football Aid!

I probably get to a couple of domestic matches at Ibrox and one or two European away matches in recent years.
The absolutely best experience associated with Ibrox has been bringing my son though - he has gone full Rangers daft and it is a pleasure to sit next to him and watch the game surrounded by Bears.

Last edited:
Between 1985 and 2000 probably about 20 games a season. From then, it's probably about 10 games a season. So, about 500, give or take. But to be sure I'd say about 450 .

Season ticket holder for 35 years on average 22 with cups and European games) games a season so probably around 750 plus times

Not as many as I would have liked.
Maybe 50 ish or thereabouts.

Never been a ST holder, and now looking back there were unfortunately too many reasons/excuses stopping me attending as much as I hoped over the years.
(Financial/family/working commitments)

Back