How often do you shave?

5 days a week as I can't look scruffy at work. I don't usually shave on the weekend if I can help it unless I am working.

I did try a beard once but it was a bit itchi plus the Mrs said it made me look dirty(not in a good way) and my daughter told me that she had heard that only pedo's have beards so I shaved it off rather promptly.

Every morning I'm working, when I'm off I give it a miss.

Hate the feeling of stubble though so 2 days is about as long as I can go without shaving.

I'm dead handsome compared to most of you
I've actually got a reasonable cock and I sheve my chest etc band I like cartoons so its ok
My wee cock disnae matter I shag yer gurd cheerio
Canny remember - whit the feck is Lambrini?
LOl:: we'd all love to shag her but I cant remember these butches. LOL

FFS gents, this level of early morning meltdown would never have gone un-noticed on the old board :D

Tried shaving a couple times when I was younger and hated it.

Trim it twice a week and keep facial hairs under about an inch long.

Every time I'm going to the football I shave. Fed up with the what's the republican look about questions

Twice a week for stubble as I couldn't grow a beard if I tried, done movember once and it was almost ginger even though I'm dark haired.

Can't wait till there's some semblance of normality on here and the wheat is seperated from the chaff. "How many wanks do you have in between sausage rolls, and is it brown sauce or tomato sauce, or do you go naked?"

When I worked in a cleanroom I shaved every other day, now twice a week or whenever I feel like it.

I hate electric shavers, I never get a good shave with them.

Back