How often do you shave?

Every day if I'm out at the weekend. In fact twice if I'm going out on the Saturday night.
I'd end up looking like a jakey tim if I didn't. Unfortunately the heavy growth doesn't continue up top. Suppose I could grow a long beard and have a c*nt of a comb-over

Only when her complaining gets too loud, never more than once a week though.

I just can't be arsed :)

Monday to Thursday then just leave it over the weekend unless I'm going out somewhere.

Hate shaving but would have to wear a beard mask at work if I didn't.

Every 3 or 4 days usually. I don't mind some stubble but mine goes overnight from short scratchy stubble to that annoying itchy hair length that catches in your t shirt so it's never usually longer. Hadn't shaved for a week though and caught sight of myself in the mirror at work today and I looked like fckin David Brent.

Straight into the shower when i got home and shaved.

Once a week is about the average.

Would grow a proper beard if I could actually grow facial hair properly.

Normally every other day. The off day leaves me with a little bit of stubble but I seem to get away with it at work as for a really hairy bugger it could be growth from the morning. But if I shave in the morning I've got stubble again by the evening. If I wanted to be clean shaven going out after shaving in the morning I would have to shave again.

2 or 3 times a week. Work in the building trade, only need to shave at weekends thankfully could not be arsed having to shave everyday

from the bellybutton up, Im not a particularly hairy man.

Almost 40 and could pass for 30.

Shave 3 times a fortnight with a bic orange.

All good for a cheap and hassle free life. Miss seeing what I'd look like with a 1969 John Lennon full beard. Perhaps when im 64.......

Shaved for the first time in three months yesterday and instantly remembered why I grew a beard in the first place. Such a disappointing face.

Daily. Which is why I couldn't get used to the merkur safety razors recommended on the thread on the old board.

Clean shave every workday. If I'm off I don't shave til about a week as it starts annoying me at that point.

2 or 3 times a week head and face,occasionally let it grow for a week or two but look like a tramp so off it goes.

Usually once a week. More often than not, cant be arsed shaving more than that!

And it's been over 18mths since i last had a wet shave

I have a light beard/ stubble. There is no longer a stigma with having to be clean shaven at work. I work for a financial consultancy and it's absolutely acceptable in today's world (even in the financial world where it was previously frowned upon!)

Never.

Take the clippers to my head and face once in a while.
Shaved for a wedding a few years back and a job interview about 4 years ago.

Once a week with a Gillette 7 O'Clock DE Safety Razor - Bought 100 blades for £12 almost 3 years ago and still got 20 or so left

Head gets a zero once a week as well with the clippers.

Shaving every day must be brutal - Thankfully i can get away with once a week :)

Once a week does me. Pain in the arse though, would hate to have to shave more than 3 times a week, feck that

I used to shave every Friday for the weekend.

I now shave probably about once every few months as the wife and kids say when I shave I'm jaggy as %^*& for 2 weeks and I get no kisses or cuddles!:D

People ask me about my beard, and I just say I don't have a beard, I've just not shaved in a while! I much prefer to be clean shaven, but if I shave every day I get spotty as %^*&, so the beard it is!

2 or 3 ti.es a week when I'm away working, when I'm home it's when I can be bothered or when it starts annoying me

Back