How they all laughed - Hamilton

The odds are tempting for Hamilton. Liability of £6.50 on Betfair to say they don't win would net you 50 quid.

I am past caring about their results, I will laugh at them as appropriate when they have bad ones again, but no concern about who they are playing in advance.

Coming into January I expected them to drop 3 points to us. The other 6 they have shipped have been a massive bonus.

Apart from against us, I still expect them to beat every other team in this league and tonight is no different. Hamilton taking something would be hilarious, but the 3 points available at Easter Road are far more important.

As long as we take those, Hamilton can take another 8-0 doing in Glasgow if they like. It won't make a difference to us.

No offence OP but one of our biggest games on the season tonight at Easter Road and you are thinking about the mentally challengeds slipping up at home to the worse team in the league - get a grip man it’s all about us in Edinburgh, %^*& them and Hamilton.

Staunch !!

Look, I can focus on two games at once? That not allowed??

If you also check my posts I've been talking about our game all week.

Calm down. :))

I can't see them failing to win in 5 consecutive league games, especially with it being against Accies tonight.

Would love to be proven wrong though and for us to utterly humiliate Hibs.

Might be an over reaction apologies but the thought of us not winning and having to wait another full week for a game is giving me the fear!

If we win tonight I’ll be cracking a beer and the tunes on.

I hear he mate, if we win it doesnt matter what that mob do, I just think it would be poetic justice to see them fail tonight given what happened to us last season. Maby wishful thinking them not winning but as long as we win is the main thing here

As much as I try to envision it in my head, I can’t see Celtc losing this match. Oh how I would love to be wrong though.

We will beat Hibs tonight, hopefully giving them a doing in the process

They will hammer Hamilton and depending on how our game goes the press will start building them up again like they did for the whole of December after playing no one.

We will win the league regardless of what the score at either the piggery or Easter road is tonight.

Them losing just gives us more stuff to laugh at them for and us winning all but confirms we will be champions.

A 1-0 win for us will deflate them even if they skelp Hamilton 5 nil. Get Hibs battered tonight Rangers.

Irish Mick is back. Was thinking he had got help, but no, he is still pretending to be Irish despite everyone knowing he isn't. Mental stuff.

Hamilton will get scudded 4 or 5 nil.

Then after the game everyone will be in here applauding their manager for being a decent football man and their team for “trying to play football instead of parking the bus”

I’m genuinely bemused with the Hamilton love in on this forum. The credit they were getting when we scudded them 8-0 was embarrassing. So I assume we’ll also be giving them the same credit when the poets scud them???

Cant see it toni
How they all laughed last season when hamilton arguably ended our title Hope's when they beat us at Ibrox.

Its went full circle now and more, I can honestly see hamilton get something tonight which would all but seal Lennon's departure with immediate effect especially when we beat hibs tonight.
Cant see them slipping tonight mate Hamilton are a train wreck

I really hope Hamilton do something tonight.

It all depends on how Celtic players are mentally tonight. Players leaving, players wanting out, manager losing the plot. I don't believe it will be a happy camp. So its whether they down tools or go the opposite way and want to prove people wrong.

As long as Duffy starts with Barkas then there is a good chance they will concede at least 1 goal.

Its a no win situation for the hordes of filth. If they pump hamilton tonight snus hidink will come out after it praising the team to high heavens saying they're back on form.

Can’t see Hamilton winning this one though a draw would still be very acceptable and maybe possible as there’s no Frimpong for the mentally challengeds who has been a regular matchwinner for them since the turn of the year.:p

Hamilton need to believe, the tramps are in disarray.
Beggars will turn up thinking it's won before it starts.
0-1 .
Mon Hamilton.

Hamilton will play the way they always do, sometimes it works for them against the top six teams some times it doesn't but this isn't a fight they're interested in the points they'll be targeting are not from either of us

In short they'll not take points tonight, focus on us getting 3

I'm very much in the 'one game at a time' camp. Tonight is a cup final for us.

Looking at their fixtures I fully expect them to win all 8 they have in the next four weeks. Any further dropped points will be a bonus. It won't happen tonight.

Looking at their fixtures I fully expect them to win all 8 they have in the next four weeks. Any further dropped points will be a bonus. It won't happen tonight.
There is no chance in hell they'll win 8 games in a row. They are at their lowest ebb, there for the taking every single game. All about how their opposition approach the games

Keeping the lurgan bigot in a job longer gives the board more time to find a replacement. I want more turmoil now, lennon to walk or sacked tomorrow would be great, it would then hurry the board into an appointment, a rushed appointment.
It’s a valid point but say they do get someone with a bit of sense and start steadying the raft (not ship) it may take away all the fun, no way a new man is coming in with the same comedic value as Snus Man,

It’s a valid point but say they do get someone with a bit of sense and start steadying the raft (not ship) it may take away all the fun, no way a new man is coming in with the same comedic value as Snus Man,

Imo the options for good managers right now is alot lower than the options come the summer.

Long may this meltdown continue, if he goes tomorrow then great, if he stays also great.

Well I am fucking delighted that I can’t predict football scores!

Enjoy your evening Bears :cool:

Back