How's your wife/partner coped with you this season?

She’s getting used to me sitting on the other end of the sofa on FF bursting out laughing or giggling at half the threads. There was at one point I was told to stop singing “Hey there you with the sad face” so much :shh:B-D

While we're on the seedy vibe...

There's an American based bear on twitter that i'm pretty certain will post on here & his Mrs is just an absolute thing of beauty.

I don't want to be disrespectful by posting a link, but she's maybe around mid/late 30's & 100x better than the numerous stupid wee attention seeking 'Rangers Scutters' that have supported us for 2 years max & post ridiculous pics of themselves with their £12.99 DH Gate tops on.

There's an American based bear on twitter that i'm pretty certain will post on here & his Mrs is just an absolute thing of beauty.

I don't want to be disrespectful by posting a link, but she's maybe around mid/late 30's & 100x better than the numerous stupid wee attention seeking 'Rangers Scutters' that have supported us for 2 years max & post ridiculous pics of themselves with their £12.99 DH Gate tops on.
Get it linked. If he is on here, he'll understand. If not, who cares.

Which polster are you talking about mate? B-)

Well op, did she get her hole last night?
Yes B-D

I think the rest of us are just hoping for more photos.

The drinks are flowing and 55 is near so why the fcuk not?!:))

20210306-030144.jpg

20210306-030327.jpg

Nice to read all your personal stories guys. Ive read every one of them. Here's to fifty fking five Glasgow Rangers Champions againB-D:shh:

Yes B-D

The drinks are flowing and 55 is near so why the fcuk not?!:))

20210306-030144.jpg

20210306-030327.jpg

Nice to read all your personal stories guys. Ive read every one of them. Here's to fifty fking five Glasgow Rangers Champions againB-D:shh:
Listen ya horny bstard don't back up yer opening statement with another intro.

Yer either melons or lennons on this board.

Being based in HK my wife has been getting used to me waking up during the middle of the night kicking every ball. She’s happy now as due to the Rangers I’m approving all her spending on new furniture and stuff for the weans.

Back