Huddle at the piggery - beautiful

Want Jimmy Bell and Alfie producing a conveyor belt of scarves and flags to tie to the goal posts.

I want Gerrard to go full Souness and plant a flag in the centre circle.
Alfie to do this.
It would be bad enough for them if the Gaffer was to do this, but could you imagine the collective gnashing of teeth, frothing at the mouth, tv smashing, Bernadette punching moonhowling meltdown if it was our wee Colombian Buffalo? I don't think it'd ever be surpassed!:shh:B-D

I wouldn't expect many of the English or foreign players to know much about the huddle in '99, so I think it's McGregors and Arfields duty to plant the idea that doing the huddle at their ground is a new idea of theirs and would be a brilliant laugh.

I genuinely think that the dhims would try to fight us if we tried it.

Vermin.
I honestly don't think any of their players have the heart for a fight against us. They'll be up the tunnel as soon as the whistle goes.

Quite simply all bears living around the parkhead piggery area must have a fireworks display with everything aimed at the piggery bang on the final whistle- let everyone of them know there is only one show in town and the Gerrard express has reached its destination

I’d genuinely be angry with our players if they didn’t go over the top

I want scarves tied around posts, flags waved about, flag planted in the centre circle, players doing a huddle etc

I want 10 years of pent up frustration and angst all let out that day.

Scarf on goalpost, wiping the nose on the corner flag, A huddle type celebration in front of the home dugout, the full regalia on display with the flags and everything.

I want these rancid bastards to feel every bit of deserved pain that comes their way, and I want each and every one of their players to witness first hand their faux empire crashing down in front of them. They deserve nothing but the worst (sporting) pain imaginable. I want them to witness a club that they believe is only 9 years old to go to their own midden and swipe the title from their grasp, and end this fake 10 nonsense.

I want 10 years of pent up frustration and angst all let out that day.

Scarf on goalpost, wiping the nose on the corner flag, A huddle type celebration in front of the home dugout, the full regalia on display with the flags and everything.

I want these rancid bastards to feel every bit of deserved pain that comes their way, and I want each and every one of their players to witness first hand their faux empire crashing down in front of them. They deserve nothing but the worst (sporting) pain imaginable. I want them to witness a club that they believe is only 9 years old to go to their own midden and swipe the title from their grasp, and end this fake 10 nonsense.
Well said mate, I want to see the bastards suffer, we can never ever forget what we have came through.

We come out wearing Boydy face masks, do the huddle at the end after smashin' 5 past them, Kent gubs Brown, Morelos slaps Brown's head playing the Sash while he's out cold, full stramash at the end where we kick fk out them and the Red Arrows flyover as we leave the park.

I think a slap of honour would be better

tenor.gif
Look at Alfie's face. 'Nothin to do wi me guv'. :D

How about a wee scarf round a goalpost and someone blowing their nose on one of their corner flags, why oh why did they allow that fugly tramp to get away with that without any repercussions they set the standards by their inaction.
Not to forget the wee Lurgan chuckie spitting on the Rangers scarf and the countless breaches of that wee rhat Dicaneo

Back