Huddle at the piggery - beautiful

A repeat on the board would have been nice!! B-)

I assume you mean this one?

76282610-7-D1-D-4-D54-BDC6-035-D3-A22522-F.jpg

the stars are aligning. I thought winning it there was to much to expect.

Huddle then Morelos to tie a scarf to one of the posts

How about a wee scarf round a goalpost and someone blowing their nose on one of their corner flags, why oh why did they allow that fugly tramp to get away with that without any repercussions they set the standards by their inaction.
This all day long.

How about a wee scarf round a goalpost and someone blowing their nose on one of their corner flags, why oh why did they allow that fugly tramp to get away with that without any repercussions they set the standards by their inaction.
That was an act typical of mentally challenged behaviour which perfectly characterised the degenerate responsible.

Don't get me wrong I want it rammed down their throats big time, but let's do it with a bit more cerebral input and leave the classless stuff to the classless.

I genuinely think that the dhims would try to fight us if we tried it.

Vermin.

Who would fight us ? the wee lassie with the braids? Duffy would fling a punch and knock himself out, Edouard would probably just find it funny cos he seems to hate them as much as we do, Ajer won’t want to get his hair messed up, Barkas won’t come for a cross never mind a square go and Lego eater will know he is finished and skulk away down the tunnel.

If this happens I want their whole midden decked out with union Jack's, scarfs and all sorts. Morelos winner l, celebration he runs into their stand sits on a seat and does the slit throat gesture to the camera to all the hoardes watching on sky.

I genuinely think that the dhims would try to fight us if we tried it.

Vermin.
There'll be the same number of us as there will be them.

mentally challengeds don't ever try fighting when the odds are even.

You could easily see 20 of them trying to attack Hagi, but going at Shagger, Goldson and Balogun?
Not a fùcking chance! B-D

Who would fight us ? the wee lassie with the braids? Duffy would fling a punch and knock himself out, Edouard would probably just find it funny cos he seems to hate them as much as we do, Ajer won’t want to get his hair messed up, Barkas won’t come for a cross never mind a square go and Lego eater will know he is finished and skulk away down the tunnel.

‘try’ being the opportune word. :)

I hope we see a repeat on 21st March :cool:
Thread title is a bit misleading. Tims complained and SFA duly obliged them by charging us. Rangers defended the accusation and proved that this celebration was not a " hoopy huddle". IIRC judge's verdict was a message to Celtc something like GIRFUY

Back