Huge reductions on Rangers kits at Kitbag

HerMajesty's11

Huge reductions site wide (not just rangers suff)

I got myself this seasons home top for £12.50 and an England tracksuit down from £125 quid to £13. (£3.95 postage per order)

The rangers 3rd top is £12.50 as well for anyone that doesn't own it yet.
Last seasons Pro shirt is £16

Loads of bargains (I've linked to the Rangers stuff)

Last edited:

I got myself this seasons home top for £12.50 and an England tracksuit down from £125 quid to £13. (£3.95 postage per order)

I saw that myself but didn't want to post it due to people questioning my staunch credentials the last time I posted a link that was selling the current kit cheaper than the club.

It’s that time of year when these become virtually a giveaway. Official Rangers Shop has Away, third and fourth tops at £21 and Home at £35 for those choosing the official route. Some of the training/travel tops match or better Kitbag in the ‘under £20 sale’. Need to be size L or below in most cases though.

Good spot and link by OP though, some real bargains and a great range of options.

Last edited:
Some outstanding offers there. I always like the long sleeved trackie type tops but they are usually so expensive.

Some bargains in there. Those 1/4 zips for a tenner are a steal at that price.
Buy four and you can get a full zip!

I’ve been waiting for the LS home top to be available and it’s been out of stock on the official site for months so here is my chance.

I don’t feel as unstaunch that way.

Top stuff OP. I’m in for the rangers red 1/4 zip and red training t-shirt.

Now to spend the next 2 hours looking at the rest of the site.

Good deals, cheers mate.

Thanks mate! Got the kids the home top each for £10 :))

Potentially opening myself up to ridicule but, how thick are the anthem jackets? Are they just rain coats or do they have a lining?

And 1/4 zip “mid layer”, are like a soft shell jacket/top?

Looking for something light I can wear over a t-shirt without roasting when it’s neither hot nor cold outside.

Potentially opening myself up to ridicule but, how thick are the anthem jackets? Are they just rain coats or do they have a lining?

Looking for something light I can wear over a t-shirt without roasting when it’s neither hot nor cold outside.

They are quite light, ideal for mild spring or autumn days

The anthem jackets aren’t particularly thick so they might benefit you with just a t shirt under it in the summer. The 1/4 zips are the usual stretchy polyester midlayer variety so for a tenner they’re well worth it.

Have you ever used kitbag or has anyone buying done their due diligence??

The customer reviews are shocking. Thousands saying they didn't receive their order. I'd delete this thread before others order.

I always buy the 1/4 zips they are fairly thin you'll be fine with a tshirt under on a normal spring day. I also wear them about the house in winter

The customer reviews are shocking. Thousands saying they didn't receive their order. I'd delete this thread before others order.

Oddly enough i posted a few days ago asking the same question as had also read same trustpilot reviews.

I took a punt. Ordered Monday stuff arrived Tuesday and absolutely no issues. Think it's £7 standard charge if you want to return stuff and that seems to be what a lot of people are grumbling about

On the Official Shop this at just £5 is great value - provided you are L or below:

And they have this one at the same price - but only M and below left.

I already have both, bought at half price a few weeks ago. Now at 88% off.

Last edited:

Kitbag and fanatics are legitimate companies, like every company there are bad experiences, opening myself up now but I've never had an issue

Kitbag and fanatics are legitimate companies, like every company there are bad experiences, opening myself up now but I've never had an issue
The majority are negative reviews. Maybe the people who get there's delivered with no issues don't post a review. I don't know, but always worth having all the information before purchasing something.

I’ve used them a couple of times in recent years for deals such as these. Never had an issue.

I find those reviews like tripadviser, only filled out if the service is particularly bad or good. If what’s you expect most people don’t bother.

Oddly enough i posted a few days ago asking the same question as had also read same trustpilot reviews.

I took a punt. Ordered Monday stuff arrived Tuesday and absolutely no issues. Think it's £7 standard charge if you want to return stuff and that seems to be what a lot of people are grumbling about
Seems to be a lot of sites doing this more and more. Bit of a bugger tbh. Shit if the order is wrong though!

Mate this is the first site that has the shorts in stock for my oldest. Thanks for this he's delighted and we can all be full kit wankers together :D

Had my despatch notice and confirmation that Evri now have the parcel at their central sorting hub.

Quick, I only ordered this morning

Did they arrive mate - heard nothing but bad things from that site and I think their rrp are inflated - Third Shorts 2023-24 should be £115 lol

Just got this seasons home top for myself and last season kit for my youngest for £20 all in, cracking value.

Cheers OP.

Glad I went against the reviews and listened to people on here.

Joggys XL which are more like a medium and shorts that just didn't bother arriving.

F*ck kitbag. Avoid.

Joggys XL which are more like a medium and shorts that just didn't bother arriving.

F*ck kitbag. Avoid.
My order arrived perfect although didn’t have a returns sheet and came in different parcels which was strange but it arrived and all their

Reactions: WBD

F*ck kitbag. Avoid.
Glad I listened to people on here - lovely well fitting long sleeve Rangers home top :)

Ordered home shirt and quarter top on Friday. Arrived yesterday by royal mail. Happy days

Back