Hummel Denmark World Cup kit

It raises awareness of the issue.

The more people who are aware, the better.
Nah, what's better about it?. The only message is 'these guys are absolute f88king pricks, but money talks and if you have enough of it, 7000 dead bodies isn't enough to get a football tournament cancelled. Please enjoy this message from our sponsorship partners'

Nah, what's better about it?. The only message is 'these guys are absolute f88king pricks, but money talks and if you have enough of it, 7000 dead bodies isn't enough to get a football tournament cancelled. Please enjoy this message from our sponsorship partners'
Your take.

My wife hadn't a clue about it until she saw that strip, now she does. Job done, insofar as getting some kind of message out.

I'd support further action, of course. But it is what it is - better than nothing, and better than anything else that's been offered (also nothing).

It's good they are highlighting the cost of lives to put this farce of a tournament on but they won't be saying "we're not going as the cost of 6500 human lives as been abhorrent".
This really does show money gets everything the ones who took back handers should be staked out in the desert and left.

I wonder if all the posts raging at this don't want us to wear the poppy on our shirt? After all it's a symbol of something. Enough to be furious about surely.

What odds that the Danish team will have food poisoning in the hotel they are staying in at the world Cup

Bit of a minefield this one. "Black for mourning," not because of the fact it's the most commercial colourway for sports brands.

Making a statement about it and still having their name on the kit, even if it is dulled out, really does defeat the purpose. PR at its best.

Should play taps aff…every team should.

Get to the knockout stages and you wear a t-shirt of your choosing.

Semi’s it’s the wife/bird’s underwear…final and you can dress as you want.

I think maybe it sits better with the Danes, it definitely wouldn’t wash here in Britain but there is merit to it

Going by some of the comments on here there are many who won't be watching or reading about the Qatar World Cup?

Incidentally, this will be the greatest World Cup to date. Fifa guarantees it!

This is their changed kit. They have an all red and white version also.

denmark-2022-world-cup-kits-16.jpg
…their logo is still on it.
What a load of virtue signalling wank.
Are they selling this kit by any chance?

I’m glad this world cup is happening. The hypocrisy will be off the charts on people and companies who love a bit of safe/profitable grandstanding in the West

Attention seekers.

If they feel so strongly then they shouldn't provide the kits at all or at least shouldn't make any profits from them.

You could always refuse to participate if you feel so strongly. After all, doubt your unlikely to play in your third strip anyway.

This is really just a hollow PC gesture, isn’t it?

When is Scotland’s WC kit getting released?…. Oh wait…

Back