Hummel sign 10 year deal with Elite Group.

I've always been interested in the legal aspects of the contract we signed. It was not full board, was days before board were ousted, and was favourable to someone they'd been taking loans from.

Surely a judge can see that this was a spiteful f*** you by the spivs? How can a judge reckon this was signed in good faith?
Cant get my head round this either ? Stevie wonder can see its not a fair deal ffs

I've always been interested in the legal aspects of the contract we signed. It was not full board, was days before board were ousted, and was favourable to someone they'd been taking loans from.

Surely a judge can see that this was a spiteful f*** you by the spivs? How can a judge reckon this was signed in good faith?

The contract that is the subject of the Court case is the one signed the Summer before last by the current Board.

worst case senario we lose this and have to stay with sports direct - when does this deal end?

That's one of the issues surrounding the trial. The contract appears to be a one year contract. However, SDI have the right to match any offer we get from a rival (such as Elite) when it is due to expire. If they choose to do so they retain the contract. And on, and on, and on.

That's one of the issues surrounding the trial. The contract appears to be a one year contract. However, SDI have the right to match any offer we get from a rival (such as Elite) when it is due to expire. If they choose to do so they retain the contract. And on, and on, and on.

That has already been established as being only for one year IIRC?

That has already been established as being only for one year IIRC?

Some of the stuff released from Court seems to indicate that but there's other bits that suggest otherwise IIRC shug.

Just over two weeks and we should start getting some answers I guess. 12 April for the 'speedy trial'.

Current strips have been heavily discounted, hopefully this means the Ashley stuff is gonna be sorted and we are going to have a proper release of the new stuff at the start of the summer
The thought passed my mind that the prices were reduced so much to get rid of stock and get money in, In the event Ashley wins his case and stops us selling stuff once again.

Were the prices not dropped after the last court case recently ?

J
The thought passed my mind that the prices were reduced so much to get rid of stock and get money in, In the event Ashley wins his case and stops us selling stuff once again.

Were the prices not dropped after the last court case recently ?

JUst usual end of season sale. There's not much in the way of sizes, for training kit anyway, so wont be making that much from it.

Back