Humphries hearts player

Usual nonsense when a player plays well against us for 15 mins. How many shots did he have, how many chances did he create?

Nowhere near what we need.

If he plays like that week in and week out, worth a look.

He won't play like that though.

Impressed me today quick strong skill full

Plays on the right

Could he solve our problem position
I thought he looked good during the game and would almost have been inclined to agree. However, absolutely no end product which what gives him so much uncommon with our problem position.

Aside of Rabi’s assist obviously, but one swallow and all that!

Mind when we last beat hearts everyone wanted to sign Boyce and Simms.

What about Am Barrie? B-D

Thought we made him look good with the space we afforded him and allowing their right back to link with him first half leaving Borna too exposed but then again, we can make shite like Dundee Hibs look like Brazil if we want

On loan in League 1 for the second half of the season.
Of the 21 games he was eligible to play, he started only 9, came on as a sub in 3, and sat on the bench as an unused sub 8 times.

We probably shouldn't be signing guys like that, right?

That's James Taverniers numbers right before we signed him, by the way.
Great post.
There are guys playing way below levels they are capable of. Similarly, there are others who get by playing way above the levels they should be.
Sometimes guys can take a while to get to where they should be for various reasons.

Stephen Humphrys is a product of the Fulham Academy and went to the school where I worked. I'd like to say I enjoy watching our former pupils do well but 2 of them are Matt O'Riley and Moritz Jenz! I'm also hoping that 2 lads, I used to watch on the school playing field, don't do well over the next 2 weeks - Harvey Elliot and Fabio Carvalho.

Impressed me today quick strong skill full

Plays on the right

Could he solve our problem position
Was a real stick out in an average Hearts side. Having a great game v Rangers on Sky is one thing, he needs to be judged elsewhere.

sbZoPi8.gif

He obviously has a tiny penis, hence the neck tattoos, but he did have a decent first half.

The 2nd time I'll ever see him play, I'm sure, will be against us at Ibrox. After that, I expect he'll disappear and we'll never remember how to even spell his name.

Back