Humza breaks his silence

Use his own laws and Police force to take this to his door.

The Polis are usually all over Social Media begging for "hateful tweets" etc to be reported, get reporting him for his dubious Twitter history and do it in numbers.

The we can ask Polis Scotland to tweet their confirmation of an enquiry into it.

Yousaf doing his utmost to drag Rangers into some sort of sectarian controversy.

This individual despises our club and fan base with every fibre of his being.

Rangers MUST call him out for what he is.

Humza not for for purpose and should resign. Talking like a madman on the news and personal agenda getting in the way of politics.
IRA HUMZA OUT.
To be honest I've deliberately avoided watching the news channels today.
At the moment I just can't afford a new telly!

Why is this piece of shit on the news saying he's disgusted at a video that shows absolutely nothing but players singing Sweet Caroline?

Surely there has to be some sort of action available to bring against this scumbag when these allegations have been proven to be totally false.

I saw his sketch on the news just there. Incredible for a “Justice Minister” to come out with something like that. Absolutely no proof of anything and yet apportions guilt. I don’t recall him being so vocal at the Kamara incident, calling for the racist cu.nt to be sacked. Who has now actually been found guilty of racism!

The club simply has to be 100% on top of this one and once its proven to be false they have to be like a dog with a bone and never let go.If crowd funding is deemed necessary, then so be it.Enough is enough, we must bring a halt to this nonsense by setting a precedent.

I fukkin hate the SNP. And not just as a party. I detest every one of their MPs north and south, councillors, activists and yes, I pretty much hate every fukker who votes for them. And that is down to clowns like this muppet and the rest of them. Scotland is more divided today than it's ever been in my near 57 years on this earth and it's getting worse.

The same clown who was driving about with no car insurance.
Whilst he was the transport minister.
Where’s his shouting about the Thumb being sacked for his racists comments/songs

People like you are hard to understand. I've corrected your mistakes and you still can't accept the reality of this bill. Yes, I think people have been done already. And even this forum has had to censor a name we commonly used to describe filth. That came into effect on FF right after the bill was passed.
You appear to be completely unaware of what is going on right in front of you.

I'm completely aware. I suggest you research further. Bills don't become law the minute they are passed.

How long does it take for the police to have the sound on the video analysed ? If as expected the findings cause embarrassment to him and the others who disingenuously sensationalised it, might this be the reason for the delay ie wait until it blows over.

I'm completely aware. I suggest you research further. Bills don't become law the minute they are passed.
So after you got the facts wrong in your posts, you presumably do a little internet research, and come back with a response like this. Do you think after the guff you posted you can move on to argue points on legislative process. You won't be with me. I think you are a waste of time.

Back