Humza breaks his silence

And? Bills don't become law the day they are passed. Be 2 years or so before it comes into force
It was passed on the 11th and became law on the 23rd April.
You don't know the subject matter.

All the SNP posters won't say shit. Then come on other threads and try and tell us we're wrong for saying they're polar opposite of us. Won't say what I think of these people as its a ban.
I don't get it. I just don't get any Rangers fan who still votes/supports SNP.

I'm what this board would describe as a lefty liberal hand-wringing SJW millennial. Never in my life would you find me even considering voting Tory, no matter what. I don't want Scotland to be independent, but I'm not particularly fussed about the union or the monarchy.

I would genuinely rather leave Scotland tomorrow and never come back, than live in an SNP led independent Scotland. They hate us. No, they despise us. They have a singular aim when it comes to Rangers and Rangers fans - wipe them from existence. In this country Rangers fan = subhuman scum. That's thanks to the fascist SNP.

A vote for the SNP is a vote to marginalise and destroy not only everything we stand for, but us as individuals. Rangers supporting SNP voters are the living embodiment of turkeys voting for Christmas.

Hahahaha ok mate. Anyone been done with it yet? Wee hint... you'll be waitin a while
People like you are hard to understand. I've corrected your mistakes and you still can't accept the reality of this bill. Yes, I think people have been done already. And even this forum has had to censor a name we commonly used to describe filth. That came into effect on FF right after the bill was passed.
You appear to be completely unaware of what is going on right in front of you.

Gotta love the brass neck on that weirdo. He's a glorified public servant masquerading as a world leader.

Can just imagine him sitting in his living room pointing out every single Bear on the screen and shouting,

'' White! White! white! white! ''

Give it a rest son and put some polyfilla over that chip on your shoulder and geez peace.

What I find hilarious about it all.

These left wing extremists in Scotland and the SNP ranks were all for supporting the "No justice, no peace and %^*& the police" chants against the Met Police not that long ago. Likewise the resultant attacks on the police were fair game.

Likewise during the week there the mob rule vs the police was being encouraged as officers own well being was put at risk by MPs encouraging folk to get down and hound them for doing their job.

Now it seems the police are to be protected.

So what is it to be?

These left wing extremists in Scotland and the SNP ranks were all for supporting the "No justice, no peace and %^*& the police" chants against the Met Police not that long ago. Likewise the resultant attacks on the police were fair game.

So what is it to be?

Anti cops when it suits them, absolute victims.

Likewise during the week there the mob rule vs the police was being encouraged as officers own well being was put at risk by MPs encouraging folk to get down and hound them for doing their job.

So what is it to be?
They move the goalposts to justify whatever they need to justify today. No real principle behind it beyond "we're right and if you don't agree, you're a fascist."

BBC tonight showed both Rangers celebrations and Palestinian support march through Glasgow!

Wee Nicky Krankie, Humza and co at the SNP are RAGING at Rangers' trouble ( which is fine) BUT also COVID BREACHES!!!

BUT the Palestinian march (where people were as close together as Rangers fans) gets no mention of covid breaches!!

Apparently police were warned to respect the demo as there would be no alcohol and no trouble!

Does that prevent the spread of covid? How do they know no troublemakers will turn up?

I do have sympathy for the Palestinian cause but just cannot stand the BLATANT double standards of the SNP!

BBC tonight showed both Rangers celebrations and Palestinian support march through Glasgow!

Wee Nicky Krankie, Humza and co at the SNP are RAGING at Rangers' trouble ( which is fine) BUT also COVID BREACHES!!!

BUT the Palestinian march (where people were as close together as Rangers fans) gets no mention of covid breaches!!

Apparently police were warned to respect the demo as there would be no alcohol and no trouble!

Does that prevent the spread of covid? How do they know no troublemakers will turn up?

I do have sympathy for the Palestinian cause but just cannot stand the BLATANT double standards of the SNP!

I need to be honest mate, I don't understand why folk in the Scotland and the rUK get overly involved in the Israel/Palestine thing. Two cheeks of the same arse. Both crackpots who enjoy firing rockets at one another. Come to think of it, that's the middle east in general. Backwards part of the world.

Mate. Today attracted people who don't even go to Ibrox. Having said that, if those involved in some of the disgusting scenes do attend. Agree. Not welcome.
At the end of the day, ANYBODY can put a Rangers scarf on and walk around causing trouble!!!

Out of the massive crowds 28 arrests don't seem too bad! Surely, with CCTV others won't be too hard to trace

For Humza and Sturgeon to even mention COVID while saying absolutely NOTHING about another mass gathering today and one during the week is a complete and utter joke! Disgraceful!

Not to forget, this is all hyped up by a nasty, vile Green Mhob who are hurting very, very badly!

Its just playing to the galleries.

If you really have concerns about a virus spreading where is the questioning of the people in areas where it is actually spreading and consequently affecting the rest of the country and population where it is not.

I dont think I need to be a virologist to understand that if in a certain area people are spreading the virus rampantly its probably because theyre not taking basic health and safety precautions rampantly.

You would make mention of this if you were actually being serious but hey, if youre just mad because some people had colours on display you didnt like...

Remember the Lennon out protests when she said “I don’t care if you’re Celtic, Rangers or Ayr United”? Compare and contrast

Sturgeon has joined in

1/ I’m understandably inundated with messages about y’day’s disgraceful scenes in Glasgow. Police still have a job to do, which restrains my comments to some extent - but to say I’m utterly disgusted by the Rangers fans who rampaged through the city would be an understatement...

2/ I’m also angry on behalf of every law abiding citizen. In normal times, the violence & vandalism, & the vile anti Catholic prejudice that was on display, would have been utterly unacceptable. But mid-pandemic, in a city with cases on the rise, it was also selfish beyond belief

3/ People across the country still living under the most difficult restrictions - not able to see family or attend weddings and funerals - are rightly furious at the irresponsible actions of a thuggish minority who seem to care little for the risks they pose to other people

One word responses. Indicates ignorance. Ignorant people harbour prejudice.
Palastine is a radical, corrupt as it gets hell hole. Their hatred of Jews and Israel is extreme. There is no way to separate support for Palestine and anti Semitism in my view.
Well, you pretty much asked a closed question, so got an appropriate answer. Would you be greeting about it if the one word response was yes? Would that have indicated ignorance?
Perhaps, if you’d asked if support of Hamas = anti-semitism, you’d get a different response?
Support for Palestine includes them having their own state. What’s wrong with that?

Well, you pretty much asked a closed question, so got an appropriate answer. Would you be greeting about it if the one word response was yes? Would that have indicated ignorance?
Perhaps, if you’d asked if support of Hamas = anti-semitism, you’d get a different response?
Support for Palestine includes them having their own state. What’s wrong with that?
Context, closed questions and political subject matter. Not your strong point.
Palestine is an extremely complex problem. It isn't capable of being state, and even if it was what kind of state would it be. It'd be horrific. No Scots going on support Palestine marches would want to live there, that's for sure. But, as you already know, I question what really motivated those Scots.

Context, closed questions and political subject matter. Not your strong point.
Palestine is an extremely complex problem. It isn't capable of being state, and even if it was what kind of state would it be. It'd be horrific. No Scots going on support Palestine marches would want to live there, that's for sure. But, as you already know, I question what really motivated those Scots.
Your question: support for Palestine = anti-semitism? I support a Palestine state and am not an anti-semite. So, the answer is still no.

Your question: support for Palestine = anti-semitism? I support a Palestine state and am not an anti-semite. So, the answer is still no.
You're just making claims. You give me the impression of someone who is extremely ill informed, and more interested in taking sides because you think it's "cool".

They can only punish individuals the guys an idiot just because he thinks like a fascist and thinks he can control everything he thinks that's the way the world works what does he do when his missus refuses to anything does he try and control and come out with this rubbish he is worth a watching from the domestic abuse people. Ditto not one person can be held responsible for other peoples actions if you think like that you need to go to anger management classes.

Humza’s past tweets are interesting to say the least

How did this guy get in such a position?
The internet is written in ink.

The guy is an unqualified clown. Mind you Swinney should’ve been fired for the exams fiasco & wasn’t so it wouldn’t shock me to see him attempt to wriggle out of this.

Humza’s past tweets are interesting to say the least

How did this guy get in such a position?

because his audience that he plays to is the same as he is ... hence how he got where he is.

Why is it only in Scotland that elected ministers constantly involved in such trivial football matters.

Do they not have better things to being doing?

Tagging the police on Twitter is only playing to the galleries. It’s something you’d expect from a local village councillor tagging the police due to behaviour of kids making too much noise.

I still find it puzzling he was invited to Ibrox a few years ago. He's never been slow at sticking the boot into Rangers.

Back