Humza breaks his silence

Sturgeon has joined in

1/ I’m understandably inundated with messages about y’day’s disgraceful scenes in Glasgow. Police still have a job to do, which restrains my comments to some extent - but to say I’m utterly disgusted by the Rangers fans who rampaged through the city would be an understatement...

2/ I’m also angry on behalf of every law abiding citizen. In normal times, the violence & vandalism, & the vile anti Catholic prejudice that was on display, would have been utterly unacceptable. But mid-pandemic, in a city with cases on the rise, it was also selfish beyond belief

3/ People across the country still living under the most difficult restrictions - not able to see family or attend weddings and funerals - are rightly furious at the irresponsible actions of a thuggish minority who seem to care little for the risks they pose to other people

4/ Understandably people ask questions about if/how government and police can do more to prevent/tackle scenes like these, and there is a need to reflect. That said,
@policescotland
officers have my admiration & thanks for the job they did in difficult and dangerous circumstances

5/ I hope
@RangersFC
will also reflect on what more must be done to tackle this behaviour by fans, albeit a minority. However, ultimate responsibility lies with those who behaved in such a thuggish, sectarian and selfish manner. And that’s why we must let the police do their job.

Sturgeon has joined in

1/ I’m understandably inundated with messages about y’day’s disgraceful scenes in Glasgow. Police still have a job to do, which restrains my comments to some extent - but to say I’m utterly disgusted by the Rangers fans who rampaged through the city would be an understatement...

2/ I’m also angry on behalf of every law abiding citizen. In normal times, the violence & vandalism, & the vile anti Catholic prejudice that was on display, would have been utterly unacceptable. But mid-pandemic, in a city with cases on the rise, it was also selfish beyond belief

3/ People across the country still living under the most difficult restrictions - not able to see family or attend weddings and funerals - are rightly furious at the irresponsible actions of a thuggish minority who seem to care little for the risks they pose to other people

4/ Understandably people ask questions about if/how government and police can do more to prevent/tackle scenes like these, and there is a need to reflect. That said,
@policescotland
officers have my admiration & thanks for the job they did in difficult and dangerous circumstances

5/ I hope
@RangersFC
will also reflect on what more must be done to tackle this behaviour by fans, albeit a minority. However, ultimate responsibility lies with those who behaved in such a thuggish, sectarian and selfish manner. And that’s why we must let the police do their job.
Blah, blah, blah. Your words might mean something were it not for:

1. No condemnation of a large gathering just a couple of days back
2. Sectarianism only seems to apply one way.

There is no doubt that there is an element of scum in our support. We represent the wider Scottish society. To the “fans” who attacked the police, you deserve what’s coming. There’s no excuse for that.

I used to get really annoyed about this, but, I’ve realised that we will be attacked anyway no matter what we do. The facts that thousands of bears congregated and <1% were arrested is ignored. These arrest figures would stack up against most large gatherings in Glasgow where large volumes of drink are consumed. Ignore the noise bears, haters are gonna hate.

Last edited:
Sturgeon has joined in

@policescotland

5/ I hope
@RangersFC
She can go fvck herself

When the First Minister, Justice Minister, MPs and MSPs were all pretty much encouraging people onto the streets on Thursday to protest and prevent people doing their job then they diminish any authority they have. Their complicity will encourage those on Thursday to push the boundaries further and it will mean we will see pushback from people pissed off at the Executive's virtue signalling extraordinaire.

Start judging and governing everybody equally because at the moment this is all about politics and nothing to do with what is actually happening. If they don't then this will be about their inability to lead as it is about those flouting the law.

Messages sent this week:

Official statement from Rangers: celebrate safely, within your community

SNP leaders: public mass gatherings are really important for things that you feel strongly about and well done Glasgow/Scotland for gathering in public and sitting close together, we're basically the best for doing the public gathering because we feel strongly about the reasons.

SNP leaders and sycophants today: public gatherings are really selfish. And litter is, like, so bad.

An FOI request to PS for the number of arrests in say Glasgow city centre on a normal Saturday night with drunken idiots piling on to the streets when the clubs empty and how much take away rubbish is left strewn on the streets. Now the authorities knew in advance yesterday was happening but instead of working FOR the fans by arranging somewhere like ooh I don't know..... Kelvingrove Park as that seems to be a suitable arena for plastic paddies to congregate without any condemnation from hypocrites or any other suitable area except Kenmure Street would not want to block streets traffic or these PS vans full of officers 'rushing' (sic) to carry out their duties when big bad Gers fans are there to blame. If due to the SNP freeze on Council Tax GCC could put more bins around the towns and cities then there would not be as much rubbish left or even to have bottle banks to keep their puppets of the Green Party happy for recycling/environmental issues but No let's just alienate the PUL community.

Sturgeon has joined in

@policescotland

5/ I hope
@RangersFC
Fck Sturgeon,it all seems to be one way when it comes to us and the usual sectarianism is thrown in,yet not a fkn peep about any other mob that engages in sectarianism,they just get offended on their behalf.

Sturgeon has joined in

@policescotland

5/ I hope
@RangersFC
What is it Rangers have the power to do?
Had the police done their job this wouldnt have happened. They should have held discussions with fans groups and agreed to march to Glasgow green.

Sturgeon has joined in

@policescotland

5/ I hope
@RangersFC
I see the sinister FM has thrown accusations of sectarian behaviour into the mix. That strongly suggests arrests are going to be made under the hate bill. We've got the police promising more arrests, and the hate bill is being wheeled out so the revenge they badly want to enact against Rangers supporters is severe enough to destroy lives.
The hate bill is being abused by the authorities from its inception. Anyone surprised, me neither. It's already been used to enforce censoring "tar rier" from our posts. It doesn't appear to have been used to censor descriptions like "hun scum" that are flung around care free in all beast forums.
This Scottish Government hate Rangers supporters and Unionists. They are using the law to oppress us. It can't go on, and I don't expect it will for much longer before civil unrest breaks out.

The people pushing the government to clamp down on people’s freedoms need to be very careful. Not on here obviously but Twitter and poet forums are full of people who wanted heavy handed political policing yesterday during the day. I agree the police should deal with the neds causing trouble but that wasn’t an issue during the day yesterday. This government is using any excuse it can to remove freedoms. That’s fine while it’s the freedoms of people you hate that you’re calling for the government to clamp down on. One day you’ll be part of a group that the government doesn’t like. This isn’t how British countries are governed and Scotland is pushing further into territory never seen in British democratic countries before.

"What further actions" ... season`s over, mind you.

Generally speaking, everyone knew what was coming. Not sure how things are handled in Scotland, but over here if people gather "unresponsibly" they get dispersed by police, some are fined or locked up immediately. If it is known what is going to happen, the police wouldn`t let it happen, area blocked, you name it. If Humza has any problem with what happened at George`s Square yesterday or anywhere else before, go and ask the police about how they did their job. Rangers should just tell him to do one.

It's hardly something worth soiling your knickers over.
Why not? Its really crap behaviour, its not how civilised human beings behave. Fed up having to explain to folks down south that most Rangers fans are not like some of the morons we saw yesterday.

Has the race baiter condemned the Free Plastecine Rally ongoing in Gerrard Square today?
Have the useless cuntos condemned this today, yet?

Won't hold my breath.

No social distancing during the march either.

Well if it good enough for them, there can't be any problem with other gatherings, can there?

Then again, it's the fcukin Natz we are dealing with.

Last edited:
Awaiting the pandemic conscious mouth pieces that had their say about the Rangers fans celebrations yesterday condeming the "selfish and irresponsible" mass gathering in Glasgow today.

Not one for making excuses but that bastard is one of the reasons why more and more violence fuel. Ye could lock me up with any tim or anyone who I thoroughly dislike but this man would be the first.

One word responses. Indicates ignorance. Ignorant people harbour prejudice.
Palastine is a radical, corrupt as it gets hell hole. Their hatred of Jews and Israel is extreme. There is no way to separate support for Palestine and anti Semitism in my view.
What a ridiculous first line B-D

You asked a yes or no question, if you want a specific answer or viewpoint from someone maybe lay your question out making that clear, Martin.

What a ridiculous first line B-D

You asked a yes or no question, if you want a specific answer or viewpoint from someone maybe lay your question out making that clear, Martin.
I guess you interpret the post this way because you are ignorant. Hope that's clearer for you.

Back