Humza has a plan...

Shamrock hand and crown

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4406214/humza-yousaf-urge-footie-bosses-sectarian-bigots/

HUMZA Yousaf last night pleaded with footie bosses to sign up to new curbs on bigot fans within weeks.
The Justice Secretary hinted he’ll push for ground-closure laws if club chiefs don’t act. He said: “Some aren’t taking it as seriously as they should.”

The Justice Secretary wants clubs to sign up to new curbs on bigotsCredit: Andy Barr - The Sun Glasgow
He yesterday savaged the men at the top of Scottish football — saying it’s women who are leading the way both on and off the pitch.
The 34-year-old hailed the firm stance taken against an upsurge in hooliganism and bigotry in stadiums by Hearts owner Ann Budge and Hibernian chief executive Leeann Dempster.

SPFL and SNP Government in secrecy row over footie sectarianism dossier

And he paid tribute to Shelley Kerr’s national team who outshone their male counterparts by qualifying for the World Cup.
In an exclusive interview with The Scottish Sun, Mr Yousaf told how action was needed after a spate of thuggery and sectarian incidents at matches last season.
He said: “I have to praise the leadership of the likes of Leeann Dempster and Ann Budge at Hibs and Hearts who have led the way in terms of showing very, very robust action.

Yousaf was full of praise for Hearts chief Anne BudgeCredit: Roddy Scott - The Sun Glasgow
“Frankly, the women in the game, both on and off the pitch, are very much showing up the men in the game.”
Ms Budge shut a section of Tynecastle after yobs threw flares, coins, drinks and a coconut on to the pitch during April’s Edinburgh derby against Hibs.
And Ms Dempster hasn’t ruled out the “drastic measure” following trouble at Easter Road last season, including during games against Celtic and Rangers.

Hibs chief Leann Dempster has not ruled out drastic measures to tackle the issueCredit: Andy Barr - The Sun Glasgow
But SPFL supremo Neil Doncaster has slammed the suggestion that clubs should have “strict liability” for the behaviour of their fans.
That could see them facing sanctions such as loss of points, fines, stands being shut or games played behind closed doors.
Mr Yousaf revealed he’s losing patience with footie bosses as he waits for them to address the issue before the new league season starts on August 3.
And that could see him giving tough new licensing powers to councils to enforce the closure of stands or grounds if clubs can’t control spectators.

The SNP minister said: “There’s just not been enough measures taken by the clubs and the football authorities.
“But what I have been heartened by in the meetings I’ve had with clubs, players’ union, refs, supporters’ associations and footballing authorities is that there is a coalition of the willing that are determined to take some action to drive this out of our game.
“There are disagreements on exactly what that action should be. There’s a range of options. But there’s a seriousness I’ve detected that people want to take action.”
Quizzed on who was resisting, and what the attitudes of the SFA and SPFL were, Mr Yousaf said: “I’m not going to go into it. I have these conversations with them very directly, very frankly, and there is some resistance.
“And there are people who are not taking it as seriously as they should. But I think we’re at a very pivotal tipping point. I’ve been having conversations for many months now.

“Before the start of next season I hope to have built a coalition that’ll say, ‘Yes, we’re determined to take more robust action than before’.”
Asked if licensing could be brought in, Mr Yousaf said: “It’s one of the options I’ve floated which has a lot of interest. Certainly licensing could have a huge impact.”
But he refused to say what assurances he wanted from club and league bosses ahead of the new season, adding that talks were ongoing.
Last term’s spate of shameful incidents included Hearts keeper Zdenek Zlamal being punched, Kilmarnock striker Kris Boyd and then Hibs boss Neil Lennon being struck with coins and Rangers captain James Tavernier being attacked by a fan.
Several games were blighted by flares being launched on to the pitch while the then Kilmarnock gaffer Steve Clarke and Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes were targets of sectarian chants during matches against the Old Firm.

New Scotland boss Steve Clarke was a target of chantsCredit: Kenny Ramsay - The Sun Glasgow

Commenting on the bigotry problem in March, Deputy Chief Constable Will Kerr said cops were “concerned, particularly over the last 12 months, that there has been a rise in both disorder and that type of offensive behaviour”.
The SPFL has let ministers see stats on misbehaviour reported by match officials — but only on condition they were kept confidential.
Mr Yousaf said the league’s bosses “shouldn’t have made that demand”, adding: “It should have been public and transparent.
“In fairness to Neil Doncaster, I’ve spoken to him on this and he has shown a willingness to be constructive and take it to the next board meeting. I hope they shift their position.”
When asked what was behind the upsurge in footie bother, Mr Yousaf blamed opposition MSPs who voted in April 2018 to repeal the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act — and blasted Labour’s James Kelly, who fronted the campaign to axe the law.
He said: “Among those observing football, many say last season was worse than they can remember for many seasons.

The Justice Secretary blasted James Kelly's campaign to axe the lawCredit: Corbis - Getty

“I think it would be foolish of people not to recognise there’s been a signal sent out to some quarters over the Act’s repeal — a very clear signal.
“Only an ignorant individual would be able to argue otherwise. We warned of that.
"I’m not saying I’ve got reams of research but organisations that deal with sectarianism warned of the signal it would send to those who take part in that kind of behaviour that they are now empowered to do so.”

Mr Yousaf continued: “I think the opposition, and James Kelly in particular, should really be taking a long, hard look at himself and wondering whether his actions sent a signal to some.
“You have someone there who is the poster boy for the repeal of the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act. He has been conspicuously silent in the last few months on the sectarian issue.
“He promised a detailed action plan on how to tackle it. He has come up with nada. Zip. Nothing.
“I think he should be thoroughly ashamed of himself.”
Before its repeal, the Football Act was slammed by a sheriff as “mince” and “horribly drafted”.
There were concerns it gave cops powers to arrest fans if they reckoned an imaginary person might be offended by a chant, song or banner.

Last edited:
Humza useless will protect the scum and evidence will be lost so it doesn’t effect them whereas us on the other hand will be given it tight by him and the rest of the SNP. As said above should look into his own party first. Glass houses and all that..

There you have it.... his end game:

that could see him giving tough new licensing powers to councils to enforce the closure of stands or grounds if clubs can’t control spectators.

Imagine it. Susan Aitken and the rest of the Rangers hating GCC deciding on whether or not we get points deducted because of a wee song being sung that offended a fictitious human being.

Fück me they are devious these bastard's.

There you have it.... his end game:

that could see him giving tough new licensing powers to councils to enforce the closure of stands or grounds if clubs can’t control spectators.

Imagine it. Susan Aitken and the rest of the Rangers hating GCC deciding on whether or not we get points deducted because of a wee song being sung that offended a fictitious human being.

Fück me they are devious these bastard's.
I’m sure UEFA and FIFA would be very interested to see political interference in one of their member countries. That won’t end well.

This guy is easily one of the most disgusting people in politics. An absolute nothing as a man. Not a shred of decency in his bone and yet he feels the need to preach about people taking responsibility for what are essentially non-events. However, he is more than happy to ignore genuine problems - more than happy with massive injustice throughout Scotland. So he can focus on petting nonsense like this.

He is a member of the SNP. One of the most bigoted parties on the planet. The member of which have some of the biggest sectarian problems around.

This guy needs obliterated from politics with immediate effect. He's actually a bigger piece of scum that Sturgeon and 100x more useless to the people of Scotland.

We need to start boxing clever, these people will stop at nothing. Biggest scandal in British football and they want to talk about naughty songs.

Let’s chat about lost evidence first.

If your that drunk your going to sing the song change the naughty word.

In any normal Western democracy, a man with the power to introduce legislation to essentially shut football clubs down would be professional, unbiased and have a track record of success in previous initiatives. In 2019 SNP Scotland, we have this fool;

cvnt2.jpg

Unfit for purpose.

"Apostate."
I can think of an ideology that's fond of sectarianism in which apostasy is a serious offence.
There are countries following this ideology where apostasy gets you a slightly more serious punishment than 9 points being deducted.
They're all handy at making sure nothing "offensive" to the prevalent dogma is ever uttered.
Maybe Useless should go on a fact-finding mission to some of them. For about 20 years.

this useless bastard should be removed from office..justice secretary with a criminal record wants to shut stadiums because of fans behaviour but turns deaf and blind when it comes to 50 years of child abuse,rape and paedophilia within the football team he supports...absolute tosser,he should be ashamed at his lack of action over the biggest sporting scandal in the world...you useless twat....

Maybe concentrate on not losing video evidence of blatant sectarian crimes, instead of bitching of "resistance" from clubs and their top men when you want them to do your job for you.

He should be met with resistance whenever he opens his mouth, because he is a useless arsehole and should be treated as such.

Justice secretary? Astonishingly laughable.

A cynic might say he’s playing to a target audience of women. Funnily enough, polls showed women were less likely to vote for Independence in the referendum. There’s always an angle with these rats.
That’s before you you even look at which club is most likely to be targeted here.

He is one simpleton that man.

Promoted well above his ability through the Scottish Natsi Party.

Someone tweet the article to Michelle to highlight that useless thinks bigotry is worse than. Child abuse.

Good grief. They've sunk to the depths of depravity whoring themselves for votes.

I detest all secessionists all of them are out their depth only Swinney has the intellect required to hold senior office the rest are low level town councillors at best.

The irony From a bigoted waste of skin, his ethnic background has kept the incompetent lady's front bottom in a job. He slithers from one %^*& up to another yet still receives a handsome salary.

Make no mistake, this lady's front bottom is up to his neck in cover ups.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4406214/humza-yousaf-urge-footie-bosses-sectarian-bigots/

"I’m not saying I’ve got reams of research but organisations that deal with sectarianism warned of the signal it would send to those who take part in that kind of behaviour that they are now empoweed them to do so
There is the problem right there, you fool.
You haven’t done and aren’t doing your research and are listening only to those with a vested interest who need the sectarianism industry to thrive to earn their living.
Oh, and visiting sectarian hot bed pubs will really prove your point and impartiality.

Sectarianism and bigotry in this country is not founded and ingrained through what happens in a football stadium for 90 mins ffs.

Our children are processed through a State funded apartheid education system. Kids who live next door and play together, whipped off to separate schools with no understanding of why, then taught that they are different. Religion is dying on its arse with generations of non-believers and non church goers still following this ridiculous set up.

Scrap that nonsense and you’ll have a starting point for tackling the real root of the problem.

As for shining a light on biggest issues within the footballing institutions of this country...

Just wait, if we’re coasting the league, here’s the contingency - just start deducting points for singing. I’d put nothing past the SNP and we need to be canny next season.

What a snide wee prick that man is. Like all of them they can’t give their plans without having a dig! Pure grudge politics, pathetic! I’m fucking sick of the SNP! Others in Scotland could do with waking up!

Mr Yousaf continued: “I think the opposition, and James Kelly in particular, should really be taking a long, hard look at himself and wondering whether his actions sent a signal to some.
“You have someone there who is the poster boy for the repeal of the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act. He has been conspicuously silent in the last few months on the sectarian issue.
“He promised a detailed action plan on how to tackle it. He has come up with nada. Zip. Nothing.

We all know which club and support would be targeted more than others, that lot in the east end sing their "rebel" songs with not a thing said by our compliant media.
It was the same with the previous law, until they had supporters arrested too, and thats why it was abolished.

Will the next one of his party that continually refer to Rangers fans as Huns be out on their ear,then?. Or will it just be the craic?.

What a snide wee prick that man is. Like all of them they can’t give their plans without having a dig! Pure grudge politics, pathetic! I’m fucking sick of the SNP! Others in Scotland could do with waking up!

You can’t take anything they say or do at face value. There’s always an agenda at play, always playing the blame game, never their fault.

Back